Gary Crowton

I dont think he was like much in those parts. His O was ranked near the bottom nationally the last couple years IIRC. Not that what the fans think has anything to do with coaches moving(some would love more direct input into coaches around here :) ) He will also make more money at Maryland and only had a year left on his contract at LSU.

Might want to look up LSU's offense ranking. He was basically run out of town, I believe.

OMG! Ranked 92 in the country. Okay wtf was up with the Cotton Bowl game? I guess they came to play, caused it looked good. NU ranked 35 per USA Today.

It's like when we play Arizona in the Holiday Bowl two years ago. If you watched just that one game, you wouldn't have known that our offense sucked that year.

• Fire 1

LSU's offense has not been as good as it should be under Crowton. One thing I noticed about that game is their players are so much more athletic than the players we have on offense. Maybe we are changing that with some RB's but our WR's are well behind the talent at LSU and that needs to get fixed. LSU does well on athleticism alone. But, think most LSU fans thought Crowton could never reach the potential those LSU players have.

Might want to look up LSU's offense ranking. He was basically run out of town, I believe.

OMG! Ranked 92 in the country. Okay wtf was up with the Cotton Bowl game? I guess they came to play, caused it looked good. NU ranked 35 per USA Today.

I'm sorry . . . I don't put a ton of stock in the rankings unless its coincides with the wins and losses. I think I remember Bama was like in the high 60's when they won their NC.

But he was going to get fired by Les. . that's why he bolted.

LSU's offense has not been as good as it should be under Crowton. One thing I noticed about that game is their players are so much more athletic than the players we have on offense. Maybe we are changing that with some RB's but our WR's are well behind the talent at LSU and that needs to get fixed. LSU does well on athleticism alone. But, think most LSU fans thought Crowton could never reach the potential those LSU players have.

This..... Can't beat the elite teams in BIG 10 without some sort of passing attack. This is why you have to finish stong in the season. IMO, Patrick O would already be here and that would be the first step at getting athletic WR. I'm sure Bo has a plan coming next season, I hope.