Greg Milliken

Just read Greg Milliken is a new walk on for NU.

Tweet from HuskerIllustrated: Milliken intends to walk on at NU: Wahoo (Neb.) standout athlete Greg Milliken intends to walk on at Nebraska. http://bit.ly/h1RHDP

Wahoo High School

Press on him:

Milliken is the definition of a ‘home run hitter’ on the gridiron.

Every time this guy got the ball in his hands he was a threat to go the distance and the Wahoo crowd collectively held their breath.

Milliken rushed for 1,460 yards and 18 touchdowns on 149 carries, was the teams leading receiver with 230 yards and a score on 15 receptions and was able to pile up 466 yards and two scores as a return man.

“Number 30 is a heck of a football player. No one has gone 70 yards on us all season. He has tremendous speed. He is a game breaker,” said Norfolk Catholic Coach Jeff Bellar after the Knights quarterfinal win over the Warriors.

He is my cousin, never did get to see him play. Heard he was pretty good at football and basketball. Our family has always been pretty athletic playing alot of different sports in college. Last i heard he had a few full ride offers to play football at most the local colleges, must have turned them down to walk on...good for him, im going to have to give him a call and wish him luck. Crazy i found out on Huskerboard first..haha.

1460yrds on 149 carries is darn near 10yac