List your top 5 favorite NES games

255px-Excitebike_cover.jpg

12113-contra_large.jpg

210436-burgertime_large.jpg

Thumb_1942_-_1986_-_Capcom_Co.,_Ltd..jpg

and already posted:

Battle Toads (what a tough game that was)

there are so many good ones though!

Paper Boy, Bomber Man, RBI Baseball, Double Dribble, Double Dragon, on and on and on...man, i miss playing those games.

who here was a 'Nintendo Power' Subscriber like myself?

255px-Excitebike_cover.jpg

12113-contra_large.jpg

210436-burgertime_large.jpg

Thumb_1942_-_1986_-_Capcom_Co.,_Ltd..jpg

and already posted:

Battle Toads (what a tough game that was)

there are so many good ones though!

Paper Boy, Bomber Man, RBI Baseball, Double Dribble, Double Dragon, on and on and on...man, i miss playing those games.

who here was a 'Nintendo Power' Subscriber like myself?

I was

03-1.jpg

since this thread has gone up ive been off and on surfing for a system. really wish i knew what happened to mine. it was in a rubbermaid tub with a crap ton of games and a sega genesis at my pops house when i went off to the air force 10 years ago, and it still worked. pops conveniently cannot locate it now. funny how he fits a boat and two cars in his garage now tho... <_<

ive tried some of the online emulators, but its just not the same as having that paddle in your hand.

since this thread has gone up ive been off and on surfing for a system. really wish i knew what happened to mine. it was in a rubbermaid tub with a crap ton of games and a sega genesis at my pops house when i went off to the air force 10 years ago, and it still worked. pops conveniently cannot locate it now. funny how he fits a boat and two cars in his garage now tho... dry.gif

ive tried some of the online emulators, but its just not the same as having that paddle in your hand.

I'm glad to have evoked this nostalgia in you. Check this guy out if you haven't already: http://www.cinemassacre.com/

rygar.jpg

506143wizardswarriors14.png

neslegendofzelda.jpg

nestecmobowl.jpg

nesmetroid.jpg

There are so many great nes games, though. It's funny, my friends and I were just talking about this last night. Contra, Double Dribble, Double Dragon, Blades of Steel, Castlevania, all the Mario games, Rush N Attack, Punch-Out....there's a million.

"President Ronnie has been kidnapped by the ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue Ronnie?" UGAHusker knows all about that action. ;)

• 3 weeks later...