Bo on 1620 the Zone

How come no one wants to address the 2000 lb elephant in the room. WHere is Dick C. from the World Herald when ya need him

If you're referring to the rumored coaching changes, Bo said last night he'd only discuss Signing day and the recruiting class.

That being said, I'm just waiting for someone to bring it up... Wonder what treatment that first brave guy will meet.

One guy tried and Bo said, 'I'm not discussing anything but recruits today. We will discuss your question at another time.' Bo also said that he has not hired any new coaches. It's funny how this one guy tried to get Bo to talk about what he doesn't want to talk about (coaches) by saying, 'Have any of the recruits been told about any coaching changes.' Bo saw right through that.

I like Bo's manner. He's answering the questions well, even when people try to trip him up.

Atta boy Dirk I knew you'd screw this up

Why hate on a reporter for asking the question that everyone is wondering? Like it or not, Bo can't just decide which questions can and can't be asked of him. Any real reporter worth his salt wouldn't let the person getting interviewed get away with that. You can't make him answer the question, but he sure as hell can't keep you from asking the question. It's not like Dirk is disrespectful in the way he asks the question. I say good for Dirk for not cowering to Bo like everyone else.

"I'll address staff when the time is right, and when you need to know. Fair enough?"

This stance is completely fair enough. But the reporters are fishing, and they got Bo good.

He followed this up with these statements:

No, nobody has been hired.

No, nobody has been fired.

Husker_x is spot, freaking, on. Bo can save himself a lot of grief by not playing games. What's so scary about these questions that he needs to avoid them? Honesty is always the best policy.