Taylor Martinez to start?

Dead Red

I mean T - Mart is the best player college football has ever seen, he is the front runner for the heisman next year and will win at least two more before the day is done.

You're that bored up in Seattle that you have to troll our board seven months before the game? Or are you that eager for a beatdown? Enjoy your gift Holiday Bowl win and be satisfied. It's the biggest highlight of 2010 for you guys, right?

knapplc, throwin haymakers! I like! :box

I mean T - Mart is the best player college football has ever seen, he is the front runner for the heisman next year and will win at least two more before the day is done.

You're that bored up in Seattle that you have to troll our board seven months before the game? Or are you that eager for a beatdown? Enjoy your gift Holiday Bowl win and be satisfied. It's the biggest highlight of 2010 for you guys, right?

knapplc, throwin haymakers! I like! :box

Dead Red is probably that guy with the retarded looking mohawk, who a good portion of america, got to see cry...

This doesn't speak well for U "Dub" fans.

lol, wut? also BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and massive butthurt vibes coming off you purple pu&&y.

I find the OP to big as big of a tool as the next guy, but butthurt? They beat us when it actually mattered...

his post had baww and butthurt. the fact that we whipped them like a rented mule at their home after they talked loads of gose leads to it.

lol, wut? also BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and massive butthurt vibes coming off you purple pu&&y.

I find the OP to big as big of a tool as the next guy, but butthurt? They beat us when it actually mattered...

his post had baww and butthurt. the fact that we whipped them like a rented mule at their home after they talked loads of gose leads to it.

When it mattered? The Big XII title game was the one that mattered. U Dub got a demoralized Husker team that at that point really didn't have much heart...

• Fire 1

When it mattered? The Big XII title game was the one that mattered. U Dub got a demoralized Husker team that at that point really didn't have much heart...

Exactly. The only game that "mattered" to our team was in September. Our players were writing that bowl game off weeks before we played. It's not cool, and it's a horrible excuse, but the fact is that our guys simply didn't have any concern about that game. Complete disinterest.

While that doesn't speak well of the "great win" for Washington, it speaks even more poorly of the character of several members of 2010 Nebraska. That's an integrity issue that we have to fix this year when it gets really tough.

But I digress. Anyone still interested in mocking the Washington troll or should I just lock this thing?