Saban & Alabama commit recruiting violation with Barry Sanders Jr.

ADS

Come on you guys know the SEC doesn't get in trouble for anything! Saban will claim that "he had no idea this was going to happen" and "I will pay more attention to these kind of things". In other words...NOTHING will happen!

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5585220

Do more research before posting. Thanks!

I was commenting on the topic which refers to a potential recruiting violation....THANKS!!!

"anything!" ? hmmm....

Anyways, have fun:

http://ncaafootball....ams-5-kentucky/

http://ncaafootball....rams-4-alabama/

http://www.lsureveil...lemma-1.2449091

http://blog.al.com/b...ost_famous.html check out Ole Miss

Do more research before posting. Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot this: http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=1910571

WOW...are you reaching here or what???!! I understand your man crush for the SEC and it shows.

why are you being a dick ugahusker?

Because it comes natural for him? :dunno

I will agree to this point, although I'm sure the MODS wouldn't appreciate the language, by, but not in this circumstance. If I got on here and said the BIG XII or Big 11 never gets in trouble for anything and that the NCAA takes it easy on them, I am 100 percent certain that a host of posters would tell me how uninformed I am and list examples of infractions that resulted in penalty and repercussions. To say that the SEC never gets in trouble for anything is uninformed at best and ignorant and childish at worst (I understand that 5 straight championships will do that). Don't get me wrong, the SEC engages in practices that at this point are somewhat legal (oversigning) that I believe are a bit shady, but don't say something laughable like the guy above and expect some sort of backlash, makes no difference if I'm an SEC fan or not. Sorry that I am more informed on the subject matter and posted examples to back it up...actually, no, not sorry.

Also, I would put money that Tennessee is going to receive a decent punishment from the NCAA by the end of the week...just reinforces my earlier argument.

I will agree to this point, although I'm sure the MODS wouldn't appreciate the language, by, but not in this circumstance. If I got on here and said the BIG XII or Big 11 never gets in trouble for anything and that the NCAA takes it easy on them, I am 100 percent certain that a host of posters would tell me how uninformed I am and list examples of infractions that resulted in penalty and repercussions. To say that the SEC never gets in trouble for anything is uninformed at best and ignorant and childish at worst (I understand that 5 straight championships will do that). Don't get me wrong, the SEC engages in practices that at this point are somewhat legal (oversigning) that I believe are a bit shady, but don't say something laughable like the guy above and expect some sort of backlash, makes no difference if I'm an SEC fan or not. Sorry that I am more informed on the subject matter and posted examples to back it up...actually, no, not sorry.

Also, I would put money that Tennessee is going to receive a decent punishment from the NCAA by the end of the week...just reinforces my earlier argument.

Sally, I think (know) you took his statement out of context.

"My Powerball tickets never win" - I think I've won a few bucks on a couple of occasions

"I never catch any breaks when it comes to my taxes" - Got screwed this year but did ok last year

"Shawn Watson never had a clue how to run an offense" - Mostly true, but he had a few great games.

"My wife never puts out" - She's pretty good in the sack :)

If I say my wife never puts out, do I need to add an asterick with a calendar for you...or are you smart enough to figure out I'm not being 100% factual in my statement?

Sally, I think (know) you took his statement out of context.

"My Powerball tickets never win" - I think I've won a few bucks on a couple of occasions

"I never catch any breaks when it comes to my taxes" - Got screwed this year but did ok last year

"Shawn Watson never had a clue how to run an offense" - Mostly true, but he had a few great games.

"My wife never puts out" - She's pretty good in the sack :)

If I say my wife never puts out, do I need to add an asterick with a calendar for you...or are you smart enough to figure out I'm not being 100% factual in my statement?

I'm smart enough to know that a guy who plays Powerball or who is respectful enough to talk about his and his wife's sex life to random people is not a guy to listen to about....well...anything.

Anyways, back to topic, apparently UT will go in front of the NCAA hearing board in June to discuss their football, basketball, and baseball program infractions.

If you have an issue, use the reporting feature. You've been griping a lot lately. Don't gripe about things in the forums - that's what Board Feedback and the reporting mechanism are for.

:bs: - griping is 50% of the forums. :P We gripe about losing a recruit, or gripe about the SEC "never" getting punnished. We gripe about quesitonable hires, or gripe about the offensive direction. I might even gripe about the reporting feature because I've been griping a lot lately, and frankly I like the direction the program is going right now so I need something to gripe about I guess.

why are you being a dick ugahusker?

Because it comes natural for him? :dunno

Not to knit pick, but since both NU and Colorado are leaving, technically at this point it's the big 12-2 (not tbe Big XII or 11)

;)

Not to knit pick, but since both NU and Colorado are leaving, technically at this point it's the big 12-2 (not tbe Big XII or 11)

;)

While we're picking nits, it's "nit," not "knit." Nits are little critters that people used to pick off of each other. You see monkeys doing it on NatGeo all the time. They're tiny and a problem easily overlooked, which is why "nitpicking" refers to correcting minutiae that probably doesn't need to be corrected.

;)

While we're picking nits, it's "nit," not "knit." Nits are little critters that people used to pick off of each other. You see monkeys doing it on NatGeo all the time. They're tiny and a problem easily overlooked, which is why "nitpicking" refers to correcting minutiae that probably doesn't need to be corrected.

Whoa! Can you see the matrix too? ;)