This Thread is Reserved for bball_backer

I know that even you can't pump any sunshine out of this one. And by the way the Diaz thread is getting bumped after his great performance.

I will destroy that thread. I am fed up with him attempting to play basketball. Saying he is a bad player would be too much of a compliment. He is the WORST!!!

And I apologize for invading bball backers thread.

I know that even you can't pump any sunshine out of this one. And by the way the Diaz thread is getting bumped after his great performance.

I will destroy that thread. I am fed up with him attempting to play basketball. Saying he is a bad player would be too much of a compliment. He is the WORST!!!

And I apologize for invading bball backers thread.

It's all good, I am sure bball_backer might have one of those classic alcohol induced rant posts that may make this thread rise in epicness almost immediately

personally, im not having a meltdown, just a welcome welcome back to reality. it was fun chasing the bubble for a few days after the texas game. reality is, its a 6-7 team in a down big 12 that sucks on the road with 2 of 3 remaining being that.

however, i do need to vent a little myself and dont mind others doing so themselves... but ya gotta keep it in perspective.

personally, im not having a meltdown, just a welcome welcome back to reality. it was fun chasing the bubble for a few days after the texas game. reality is, its a 6-7 team in a down big 12 that sucks on the road with 2 of 3 remaining being that.

however, i do need to vent a little myself and dont mind others doing so themselves... but ya gotta keep it in perspective.

I agree with this. I was one of the few on all the "bubble" threads that was saying it was gonna take more than winning three of the last four and a tourney game. I love Nebrasketball, but am a much bigger realist. It was nice to see so many getting jacked, but deep down SO MANY of us knew a performance like tonight was bound to happen. It is just what happens next in this roullette wheel that is Nebrasketball.

We may need to have someone keep a set of eyes on backer tonight, he may try to hurt himself or his liver after that performance.

By the way doesn't Jack Daniels taste great straight after three JD and Cokes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLK

F6ck Nebraska. F6ck Doc. F6ck Jeter. F6ck Diaz. F6ck McCray. F6ck Beranek. F6ck 'em all. I'm done. IF I go Tuesday (which unfortunately I already know I will end up going) it will be solely to boo once Mizzou gets up by 10. F6ck it, I'm done.

We only have 2 losses at home. There is a slight possibility we could win

I am really surprised Kearney State, Davidson, Peru State colleges didn't prepare us better for the Big 12. I am sure the basketball team has their spring break plans made out already. I will be at the game this week regardless, but it won't be the same atmosphere had we won the last two, and that's too bad.

I am really surprised Kearney State, Davidson, Peru State colleges didn't prepare us better for the Big 12. I am sure the basketball team has their spring break plans made out already. I will be at the game this week regardless, but it won't be the same atmosphere had we won the last two, and that's too bad.

Nebraska Basketball may be the worst Layup team in the Country. I wish I had a break down on shots from 2 feet that Nebraska Misses each game. How many times does a husker go to the hoop and get fouled and miss the shot. I watched KState make several. Its like accept the foul who cares about the basket. I think finally Jeter made a basket after a foul today. Take away 2 Diaz drops and how many layups and put ins does Nebraska Big Men miss. Diaz has a chance at a Dunk in the first half but he Opts to lob it in going to the basket and what happens. He misses and is fouled. Instead of a 3 point play he missed the Free throws for nothing. Now thats Nebraska Basketball. With Diaz and AA combined Doc might have a decent Big man but man both have some work todo.