Blackshirts

although i watched the game on TV, i did not get a sense of the "B******" effort? how did it go? and by the way, doesn't it look like the D is just having fun out there? these guys are really enjoying the game and their team effort is really obvious......congrats again to Coz for getting it done.......we might get blown off the field down the road against another opponent, but the D and Coz have put the chemistry together and the coaching sure seems to be there too....again cograts to Coz and the D assistants!

hunter

It definently wasn't a Sea of Red yesterday. About 70% of the core student section wore black, and there were patches elsewhere across the stadium....Lots of ISU yellow in the crowd as well. But the "Sea of Red/Black/whatever else color" really turned up the noise when it counted. ISU couldnt execute anything in the second OT! :thumbs:horns2

We sit in the South Stadium just down from the students and I would say three-fourths wore black...McKeon did call for the students to wear black and they responded...I see it as being a new tradition in the student body this year as word gets around.

I LOVE the singing of "No Place...." in the SE corner in front of the band after the game almost brought tears to my eyes yesterday...so very proud of the way the team fought to win that game.

GBR

Black out was about 50/50. I guess some of the students didn't get the message. But many did.

how is that? isn't this the ***OFFICIAL*** husker football board?

i means, seriously? aren't we? we don't ask people to pay money to join. heck, you and blackshirt PAY for people to post.

what's up with dat?

It definently wasn't a Sea of Red yesterday. About 70% of the core student section wore black, and there were patches elsewhere across the stadium....Lots of ISU yellow in the crowd as well. But the "Sea of Red/Black/whatever else color" really turned up the noise when it counted. ISU couldnt execute anything in the second OT! :thumbs:horns2

Couldnt see the yellow on TV.

No, the shoe in the air was on kickoffs, and it was no every single one, not just in the second quarter. I was very surpised at first. I had never seen that before. Just one more thing that really stood out to me as far as fan improvement.

:horns2

That's pretty sweet.

Anybody think the B****** or black towel idea should continue? If so, I wonder if Wal-mart sells black hand towels. Gotta get a couple for TT :thumbs