My roommate got it, only after I hyped it for months. I'm playing Batman right now, no need to spend 60 bucks until i feel like i need something different. Eventually, i will grab it.

Sans the roommate part, I'm in the exact same boat. Girlfriend got me Arkham City as part of an anniversary gift. The annoying thing is that I actually pre-ordered BF3, and I feel bad just letting it sit there and collect dust at Gamestop. So I'll be going to get it later this week I think.

This game is a heavyweight, you can just tell the massive amount of digital work went into the making of this game. This should be evident for the fact that on the 360 you have 2 discs and have to install a 2 gb HD package. I have only played the campaign, and I think I am about halfway through, and I have been very impressed. I have been trying to hold out to complete the campaign before going online, but I will probably try it out tonight.

My roommate got it, only after I hyped it for months. I'm playing Batman right now, no need to spend 60 bucks until i feel like i need something different. Eventually, i will grab it.

Sans the roommate part, I'm in the exact same boat. Girlfriend got me Arkham City as part of an anniversary gift. The annoying thing is that I actually pre-ordered BF3, and I feel bad just letting it sit there and collect dust at Gamestop. So I'll be going to get it later this week I think.

dude, you're kidding me. My fiance got it for me because I'm a huge batman fan, she came over last week and dropped it in my lap, i had no idea she was getting it.

We have awesome girlfriends.

• Fire 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Jesus Christ, these updates are unreal. This game is currently taking up over SIX GIGABYTES on my hard drive through updates, and I only have one of the original sized hard drives. I've never played a game that requires more space to implement it's updates. At this rate, I'm not going to be able to play it if there's another update.