NCAA Tourney Hopes

Another SADler end to a Husker regular season in b-ball. Don't see a good assistant from a big time program coming here. Why not go out and find a hot high school coach who has sent a lotof kids onto good college careers? Wouldn't have to have the new facilities right away and it would probably be a good sized raise for him. I've also toyed with the idea, and I don't think this would ever happen, but what about Pat Summit or one of the other great women's BB coaches?

T_O_B

:bigredn:

Another SADler end to a Husker regular season in b-ball. Don't see a good assistant from a big time program coming here. Why not go out and find a hot high school coach who has sent a lotof kids onto good college careers? Wouldn't have to have the new facilities right away and it would probably be a good sized raise for him. I've also toyed with the idea, and I don't think this would ever happen, but what about Pat Summit or one of the other great women's BB coaches?

T_O_B

:bigredn:

Doc needs an assistant with STRONG AAU ties. Should have sold our souls to Satan and got Huggins in here, KState sure as hell ain't complaining.