NCAA Tourney Hopes

Just one upset winner, just one cinderella and you are bumped back a spot. Multiple upsets and suddenly you are 7th or 8th out. Thats why I think NE needs to win their next 3 games to make it really hard for them not to get one of the last spots.

So true. Those damn mid-major regular season winners that get upset in the tourney can ruin a lot of other teams' chances.

I guess I'm not that upset because I never saw this as a Tourney team. I don't even see them making much of an NIT impact. They're just too sporadic - one game they play terrific, the next horrific, and there's no rhyme nor reason why.

This is something to remember. Coming into the season there were a few of us that were pretty optimistic, but for the most part the opinion of this team nation wide and even within the conference was that it would be a team that would play defense and give teams trouble, but ultimately win 4-5 conference games. As frustrating as this season was and as angry as the fans are (and rightly so), it's important to remember that in November Nebraska was not thought of as a bubble team or top 6 Big XII team.

Even if we don't beat Texas in finals, I think we would be in great condition if we beat KU and K-State. I would even say we had a shot if we just beat KU and just make it to the semi's. The possibility of this happening though isn't very likely I am afraid.

Even if we don't beat Texas in finals, I think we would be in great condition if we beat KU and K-State. I would even say we had a shot if we just beat KU and just make it to the semi's. The possibility of this happening though isn't very likely I am afraid.

Umm.....why are ya looking past round one? Not at home, no one one NU's roster can compete with Moses, and it's not at home. I am sorry, one and done. Now make me eat crow tomorrow Doc. Love the fact I will be at work and there will be no way to even agonize this one.