Nebraska vs Oklahoma St

Diaz might be the biggest pu&&y to ever put on a uniform. BTW, okst is going on 12+ min without a field goal, and we have decreased their lead by 2 whole points. Wow.

Well Nebraska has to be the worst 2 foot from the basket shooting team in the country. Nebraska could have gone 2-2 in their last 4 games and maybe had a chance at the NCAA but they go 1-3 and are getting smoked in the Big 12 Tourney. CLASSIC NEBRASKETBALL. LOL

okst is going on 12+ min without a field goal, and we have decreased their lead by 2 whole points. Wow.

That is exactly why we are not an NCAA Tourney team.

What kind of schizophrenic team beats Texas, Texas A&M and Missouri, and plays Kansas to within three points, then can't even hang with a mediocre team like OSU? And people wonder why there isn't more support for Nebraska Basketball. What would I be supporting? What is this team?

okst is going on 12+ min without a field goal, and we have decreased their lead by 2 whole points. Wow.

That is exactly why we are not an NCAA Tourney team.

What kind of schizophrenic team beats Texas, Texas A&M and Missouri, and plays Kansas to within three points, then can't even hang with a mediocre team like OSU? And people wonder why there isn't more support for Nebraska Basketball. What would I be supporting? What is this team?

22% FIRST HALF SHOOTING. LOL, ONLY DOWN BY 9, LMAO

I like Doc but he always seems to have his teams playing to the level of its competition. He has proven he has a team on any given day that can compete against a top 20 program. Then always proves on anygiven day that his teams can play to a bottom 100 team as well. I would be happy to see a program that was a solid top 40 program going to the ncaa's and winning a game or two. Thats not asking alot. But for a Big time School like Nebraska to have a dormat program with the facilites NU has is almost embarrassing and their Basketball program is simply an after thought. The expectations are so low hear its not even funny. Again I like Doc and I think Doc can do a good Job somewhere besides Nebraska but the NU program and Doc is turning out not to be a good fit. NEBRASKA NEEDS A COACH WHO CAN BRING IN TOP NOTCH TALENT ITS THAT SIMPLE. NU BASKETBALL SIMPLY NEEDS TO UP THE ANTI ON ITS COACHING HIRES. THATS MEANS DOLLARS AND RECRUITING.