Nebraska vs Oklahoma St

simply pathetic. They have 12 seconds and they dont even get a shot at the basket. Husker basketball at its finest. LOL IT HAS BEEN MAKING ME SICK TO LISTEN TO THE GAME AND HAVE THE ANNOUNCERS TALK ABOUT NEBRASKA'S NCAA CHANCES. They went 1-3 in their last 4 games and now 1-4. yeah when its on the line they performed well.

Give Doc another couple years before they replace him. DIAZ IS WEAK under the basket and he acted like he did not even want to play today.

Ubel did a great job today. Congrats to that kid.

:clap for Doc and the boys for not letting me down. Anyone could see this one coming a mile away. Alas another Nebrasketball season. Big Upset at home, check. Play KU tough as hell at least once, check. Dominate a pud nonconference, check. Suck on the road, check. Sucker more of the fan base into the "hype", check. One and done in the conference tourney, check. NIT bound, check. Not a suprise to this guy, check.

What really sucks is to see a player of Jeter's caliber wasting it at Nebraska...... But then again the best player possibly in Doc's tenure made it all the way to 3rd team all conference. Nebraska's never won a game in the big dance. Have they ever won a game in the Big 12 tourney? For Jeter's sake I hope they get a NIT bid. As far as anyone else, including myself, I could really care less.

"I think a lot of people in Nebraska are pretty judgmental toward Nebraska basketball," Beranek said. "I think if more people would have faith in the basketball team, (instead of) at the first sign of trouble criticizing it, I think this program would be a lot better off."

From Sipple's "inexcusable" article

Mr. Beranek's statement is indicative of the culture in this program. The problem with this team is not external, as in, no fan support. The problem is that despite 100+ years of pretty much nothing, this team still doesn't have the fire it needs to beat a mediocre first-round opponent in the Big XII tournament.

I just don't see how you can be anything but judgmental towards this team's season. Teams from schools with 1/2 the enrollment and facilities ten times worse play with more passion than these guys. It's not the fan's fault that we're being judgmental, it's the team not giving us anything to feel good about. At all. For 100 years.

This game was awful. We were in no way, shape, or form ready for this game and that goes on Doc. We are like 0-5 in games that matter this year. We can't come through in the clutch and some goes on players, but most goes on Doc. Doc has to get the guys ready and motivated and come out with a solid gameplan or adjust when it doesn't work. It is so f'ing annoying that he doesn't leearn and continues to do what he wants if it works or not. Probably the worst game ready coach in the Big 12/10

"I think a lot of people in Nebraska are pretty judgmental toward Nebraska basketball," Beranek said. "I think if more people would have faith in the basketball team, (instead of) at the first sign of trouble criticizing it, I think this program would be a lot better off."

From Sipple's "inexcusable" article

Mr. Beranek's statement is indicative of the culture in this program. The problem with this team is not external, as in, no fan support. The problem is that despite 100+ years of pretty much nothing, this team still doesn't have the fire it needs to beat a mediocre first-round opponent in the Big XII tournament.

I just don't see how you can be anything but judgmental towards this team's season. Teams from schools with 1/2 the enrollment and facilities ten times worse play with more passion than these guys. It's not the fan's fault that we're being judgmental, it's the team not giving us anything to feel good about. At all. For 100 years.

I can't believe this kid said this. How about trying not to be too scared to shoot? Then get Almedia to lose about 40-50lbs, Diaz to stop being a big pu&&y and get useless players like Ubel out of the program and that will be a start to getting NU an respectable program. And then there is a little problem of having to find a HC with a clue on how to call a play a the end of a game. Doc sucks at late game coaching and it rubs off on the players playing stupid in those situations.