Spring Roster Update

My gosh. Josh Williams came in here at 220.

Dobson, FTW. :worship

As to the Dobson props... if you look at the Ol the past few years, you will not see a great deal of strength (sure, in some cases there was/is strength --- but, generally, our interior does not have physical power as an advantage over the guys across them --- especially on the OL). In fact, our OL last year was actually pretty fat.

Went to the bowl game and watched up close the pre-preparation for both teams. Our guys looked big --- but they also were (again, generally) fat. Our OL guys looked soft and their arms were, generally, not very "ripped." Watch film, and you will see how often our guys were overpowered (or out-quicked).

My point is that our Ol needs to drop fat and gain muscle. Dobson, at least as regards the OL, has not been praise worthy --- or maybe even that good.

My gosh. Josh Williams came in here at 220.

Dobson, FTW. :worship

As to the Dobson props... if you look at the Ol the past few years, you will not see a great deal of strength (sure, in some cases there was/is strength --- but, generally, our interior does not have physical power as an advantage over the guys across them --- especially on the OL). In fact, our OL last year was actually pretty fat.

Went to the bowl game and watched up close the pre-preparation for both teams. Our guys looked big --- but they also were (again, generally) fat. Our OL guys looked soft and their arms were, generally, not very "ripped." Watch film, and you will see how often our guys were overpowered (or out-quicked).

My point is that our Ol needs to drop fat and gain muscle. Dobson, at least as regards the OL, has not been praise worthy --- or maybe even that good.

whether it is conditioning or coaching, the whole approach to our OL needs to be vastly improved.

Stanley Jean the Baptist up to 220. Put 10 more lbs on that kid and make him a kyler reed clone.

Now if he could just get that mass of tissue rattling around in his helmet to click then we're talking!

Just do what we did with Purify. "Hey, Stanley, run straight."