SADler

We get what could arguably be the biggest win in school history and then sink back into the abyss. I don't want to be a basketball bottom feeder in the B1G. Its just down right embarrassing. This nisn't football, In BB you just need 3 players and 9 role players who can give you some good minutes. Don't think we need the headache that comes with the 'one and doners' but we do need players and a coach that can really coach. I say its time for Nebraska to say, "The Doctor is out."

T_O_B

:bigredn:

I say go get a young assistant from a school like Duke or NC. Turn around the program.

MAYBE with the new arena and facilities you could do this, but most likely not. Believe it or not, right now those guys are better off career-wise to remain assistants at Duke or NC for a few more years until a better offer comes along. On most lists right now (before Arena and practice facilities are complete) NU is in the botton 10 jobs in America. Lack of tradition, apathy, and the 10th best paid coach in a 12 team league (as well as a program that spends the 10th most out of 12 teams) is not very enticing.

Who you gonna hire? Pat Knight? Giving Doc time is the best option available.

PC - how's about you slip on over to a South Sioux City game and convince a certain player's parents that their son needs to be 'N'. Open the wallet if you have to...

Don't think the guy on the right in the picture under your name would like that to happen. We don't want to become (no more 'the') Ohio State, Tennessee, U Conn or USC.

T_O_B

Who you gonna hire? Pat Knight? Giving Doc time is the best option available.

PC - how's about you slip on over to a South Sioux City game and convince a certain player's parents that their son needs to be 'N'. Open the wallet if you have to...

Money is nothing that can't be agreed upon while downing a couple of bottles of Jack. I'd also hook him up with a tractor for his dad, a huge new house and corner office for mom, and anything he wants. Straight Blue Chips the guy.

We get what could arguably be the biggest win in school history and then sink back into the abyss. I don't want to be a basketball bottom feeder in the B1G. Its just down right embarrassing. This isn't football, in BB you just need 3 players and 9 role players who can give you some good minutes. Don't think we need the headache that comes with the 'one and doners' but we do need players and a coach that can really coach. I say its time for Nebraska to say, "The Doctor is out."

T_O_B

NIT, first round, UNL loses by 27. We have sunk a little bit lower. Is the bottom in site? Doubt it.

T_O_B

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Like it or not, Doc is our guy for the next couple of years, so we might as well support him. It ain't like the deal with Billy C. A season record of a couple of games under .500 won't get Doc fired.

Like it or not, Doc is our guy for the next couple of years, so we might as well support him. It ain't like the deal with Billy C. A season record of a couple of games under .500 won't get Doc fired.

Maybe it won't but it should. A couple of games under .500 in the B1G would be quite an accomplishment but at this point I think we are 12th in a 12 team league.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...