Photos from 1st Spring Practice

Nexus

* Kody Spano is being referred to as a sophomore, while Cody Green is referred to as a junior. Both should be juniors unless Spano has gotten a medical redshirt on top of his normal redshirt. This doesn't happen until after his eligibility is up and they apply for it, no? But it could be an indication of where things are headed if he is being treated as a sophomore still, already.

Which doesn't even make sense, Kody took a normal redshirt in 2008, then hurt his knee in Spring of 09, and again in Fall of 09. He then sat last year, so unless the NCAA is going to go against their own history, there is no way Kody can get a 6th year since he voluntarily set out a year.

We need more pics...I've looked through these pics a 1/2 dozen times already. I am getting FIRED UP!! for some Nebraska football. I hope we come out swinging and don't let up. Go for the throat every game like a pack of wild wolves. I want the respect like we had in the old days. Come Sunday morning the other team knew they just played 4 quarters with Nebraska. Bone crushing hits, pancakes, stiff arms and of course throwing da bones.

:bonez:bigredn::bonez

We need more pics...I've looked through these pics a 1/2 dozen times already. I am getting FIRED UP!! for some Nebraska football. I hope we come out swinging and don't let up. Go for the throat every game like a pack of wild wolves. I want the respect like we had in the old days. Come Sunday morning the other team knew they just played 4 quarters with Nebraska. Bone crushing hits, pancakes, stiff arms and of course throwing da bones.

:bonez:bigredn::bonez

Added three more links of new pics in first post.

Today's practice (2nd practice) is at 2:00pm this afternoon.

Look for a video recap/photos sometime later tonight. My understanding is that practice will wrap up around 6pm today, with the first 1/2 hr as locker room/dressing time and 2 1/2 hrs of practice after that.

Also. On a side note, players claim spring practices are involving more running this year... Eric Martin has been quoted as saying they are going to easily be the best conditioned team in the Big 10.

A lot of you guys have been saying some of our linemen looked fat last year... maybe they took it to heart. haha!