Nebraska in NIT

What how did we not get a home game in the 1st round?? BS but whatever, expected it since Beebe is on the committee.

Not a bad bracket though, our side will be easy, WSU and V Tech are very beatable.

Also BeachBuffs, you're team got screwed. You deserved to be in.

A lot of you must have forgot we are playing them on the road, it will be tough to lose to VT when we most likely will already be out of the tounament, im being optimistic but remember we lost to Davidson, Texas Tech, and Iowa state on the road, 3 bad teams, not to mention we only won one away game in the big 12, luckily, ill definitely be watching and cheering, but i would not be surprised if we lose...

We get spanked in round 2 by Va Tech.. Going home early

Not very likely. Most 1 seeds aren't that motivated to play in NIT cause they just missed out of the big dance. Most players dont quit, but don't try as hard. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if first round we get spanked by WSU and they do the same exact thing to V Tech.

We get spanked in round 2 by Va Tech.. Going home early

Not very likely. Most 1 seeds aren't that motivated to play in NIT cause they just missed out of the big dance. Most players dont quit, but don't try as hard. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if first round we get spanked by WSU and they do the same exact thing to V Tech.

Red Out you were in KC right? Did you see the way our team came out at the sprint center? And at that point

they were still playing for something. I see Jeter Maybey and Ubel busting their ass the others ?????