Nebraska in NIT

Does anyone think Diaz will play Wednesday? I was in KC and for as pissed off as Doc was at Diaz, I wouldn't be surprised if he sees a limited role. Of course that's probably just wishful thinking... I'm sure he'll start and "play" 30+ minutes. (Play is in quotes because I don't believe his stand-and-mope approach to the second half should actually be considered playing)

Does anyone think Diaz will play Wednesday? I was in KC and for as pissed off as Doc was at Diaz, I wouldn't be surprised if he sees a limited role. Of course that's probably just wishful thinking... I'm sure he'll start and "play" 30+ minutes. (Play is in quotes because I don't believe his stand-and-mope approach to the second half should actually be considered playing)

I wanted to walk down to the court and hand him a box of kleenexes freaking baby

Diaz will take up 6'10" of horizontal space on the floor tomorrow. With ALmeida still hobbling with the leg injury, Diaz will be using up a lot of oxygen in the gym down in Wichita.

Oh, why yes that is an open call for the guy to make me eat my words. He hasn't been to generous with the crow this year so I ain't expecting much. I say 4 rebounds.