Coming to Lincoln in sept

We stayed at the Suburban Extended Stay or something for the OU game in '09. It was a pretty crappy room, but a damn good location if you don't mind walking a little bit. Not sure how much it was though. The pics online look like they may have renovated.

Does reasonable mean you dont drink so you are willing to stay at the airport. Thats where I stayed my first trip and I drink, alot. Cab fares from the bars back to the hotel killed us. Better to pony up the extra doe and stay at the Embassy, big comp. breakfast and a few free drinks in the lobby and a big party with other huskers instead of Ned the security gaurd.

We are driving so I am not worried about cab prices.. I just dont want to have to pay 2 arms and a leg to stay some where..

There is a new Holiday Inn in south Lincoln at 27th and Pinelake or so, it may be new enough that people haven't booked it out... Also a Hampton Inn on 56th and Hwy2, that is next to Lazlos... In the end how much is an arm and leg.. Most national chains will be $100.00 a night at least, game weekends more....