Rumor has it 70-10 is on the scoreboard this week.

DaveH

You'll easily be able to tell who wants to be here and who is dedicated to winning early.

No matter freshmen or JUCO player, if you're part of Nebraska and see that score is HAS to tick you off.

If someone comes out and isn't fired up and doesn't play with passion for this one, they should hand in their jersey, pads and helmet on Monday and hang it up.

If someone comes out and isn't fired up and doesn't play with passion for this one, they should hand in their jersey, pads and helmet on Monday and hang it up.
:yeah I agree, and I think Nebraska comes out fired up for this one. I think tech will be in for a rude awakening. :thumbs
:yeah I agree, and I think Nebraska comes out fired up for this one. I think tech will be in for a rude awakening. :thumbs

Damn straight! GO FREAKIN' HUSKERS!

Man, I am fired up just thinking about it... "put me in coach, I'm ready to play...today...look at me...I can be...on Osborne Field!" :cheers:thumbs

I just wish Herian was back......

Octavien too.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Anybody know if one or both is gonna get a medical redshirt?

If an OU QB gets 6 years, then these guys should get an extra one!

Herian would have to use his redshirt since he has been cleared to play, but he is not at 100%. Octavien on the other hand will be granted a medical redshirt that shouldn't be counted against his eligibility (kinda like Jason White)

Not only do the players see it, but the coaches do to . It's only human nature for the coaches to be moved mentally by the scoreboard. Hope they can keep there mind and put together the best game plan.

I swear that both the coaches and players are saying that last year was last year, and that they were not thinking about it in the least. Who's telling the truth....... <_<

Not only do the players see it, but the coaches do to .  It's only human nature for the coaches to be moved mentally by the scoreboard.  Hope they can keep there mind and put together the best game plan.

I swear that both the coaches and players are saying that last year was last year, and that they were not thinking about it in the least. Who's telling the truth....... <_<

Last year is last year. However, that doesn't mean you can't use it for motivation. No one is going to come out and say they are going to get revenge in a press conference. No way.