Crick to miss rest of spring ball

I partially tore my mcl in high school football. Missed one game and went snow skiing a few weeks later. Not a big deal. A knee brace can almost completely eliminate the pain when running. I realize I was in high school but I played guard and center and was oblivious to the pain during the game. My guess is if this was to happen during the season, if early in the week, he would probably see a few series of the game that week and start the next.

He is going to be fine.

I can't say this enough: We have three All-Americans at the three levels of our defense.

Bo, is that you??

"You know, some things need fixed, but our attention to detail is there. It is only spring."

(murmor from reporter in the background)

"Jared will be fine. It scared him more than it actually hurt."

(another murmor from press)

"Jared, yeah; he brings his hard hat and lunch pale to practice ready to work and you know hes a good football player.

He is going to be fine.

I can't say this enough: We have three All-Americans at the three levels of our defense.

Bo, is that you??

"You know, some things need fixed, but our attention to detail is there. It is only spring."

"Jared, yeah; he brings his hard hat and lunch pale to practice ready to work and you know hes a good football player.

Coach it's (mumbling) from the North Platte Telegraph, whats the timetable on his return??

He is going to be fine.

Bo, is that you??

Coach it's (mumbling) from the North Platte Telegraph, whats the timetable on his return??

"Oh if we played tomorrow he'd be out there."