Transfers Count

This is so unfortunate. Many of the players doc loses would never amount to anything anyways, but I think we were gonna need bear next season pretty badly. I hope this isnt a reflection of how doc treats his players but this happens way to often for me to not draw that conclusion...

Well this is a little unexpected. My guess would be that we will see 3 players leave the program them. Along with Bear I see Gallegos and Niemann leaving.

Those are the two I figured would be out the door this off season as well.

As far as Bear goes, I agree with many that Bear was underused. I know he had the concussion but sat for like a two week stretch. He said he was good to go but yet still on pine he shall sit. He was the only guy, that when shooting a 3, I actually felt like it was good. This falls into "What kind of effing rotation is Doc playing?" category. Unfortunately we ran that rotation the whole year.

I thought it was weird that Bear couldn't get off the pine, but Drake Beranek played so damn much. I would have taken my talents elsewhere, too. Good luck to him.

What a mess this program is.

Exactly. Drake Beranek was probably the worst player on the team. Doc should be fired.

And yet we just gave him an extension...... :wtf

Jones didn't play because of academics. It was hinted at throughout the season and makes more sense now. When Doc says, "we ask our guys to do things" he's basically saying "we expect them to go to class and if they're too dumb to do that then they can ride the pine."

As for Gallegos and Niemann leaving - I'd like them to. Unfortunately that would be Doc catching a break, and we all know he doesn't catch those.

Rumor has it Toney might have academics issue.

Bo Spencer might be a academic concern as well....

So not good!

I'm going to assume Spencer will be ineligible, as that's the way these things seem to go the last 4 or 5 years.

Hadn't heard much about Toney yet. That would be a huge hit. IMO if Toney and Bo would both be ineligible or not here next year, Doc's seat (which is cold right now) is uncomfortably warm before a game is even played. Tom likes Doc and the way he does things, but academic casualties are unacceptable to him. The two guys whose baskets currently hold all of the departments eggs becoming academic casaulties would get Tom's attention.