Iowa game

Dude you don't have to tell me, I have watched it a million times. Then you have people going "his stats suck". Nothing toward anyone here, I am just a little anal about things and like to research as much as I can on teams the Hawks play. I am nowhere close to knowing as much about Nebraska as I am with other B10 teams. Kinda how you make intelligent convo huh??

I watched the video. He made some decent throws. He was also bailed out by his WRs several times on passes he shouldn't have thrown.

We'll see how he does this year. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying there are no facts to support your lofty conclusions. Yet.

Dude you don't have to tell me, I have watched it a million times. Then you have people going "his stats suck". Nothing toward anyone here, I am just a little anal about things and like to research as much as I can on teams the Hawks play. I am nowhere close to knowing as much about Nebraska as I am with other B10 teams. Kinda how you make intelligent convo huh??

I watched the video. He made some decent throws. He was also bailed out by his WRs several times on passes he shouldn't have thrown.

We'll see how he does this year. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying there are no facts to support your lofty conclusions. Yet.

If they could have kept there hands on it, it would have helped. We are also talking about wr's that will get drafted and should make those catches. Or catch. I didnt see to many that were a thrown that should not be come down with and I have it on DVR, not just a clip. That game was also in the shoe. You are right there are no facts yet. Just saying he is good and has had another year behind him now. With that said, it's getting kinda wierd watching anymore, KF holds these kids so long that by the time you hear thier names, they are gone. Coker was #4 or #5 last year. Had some of the others worked out we may have never seen Coker or if we did not until his JR or SR year.

I might be dating myself but I remember when freshman was the norm. That said, it's not always a bad thing playing freshman, I told you guys I think McCall is the best right out of HS I have ever seen.