Suh invites Husker Nation to 'TweetUp' this Saturday

Nexus

We broke the record, according to Suh's Twitter feed. The previous Tweetup record was 1,149, and last Saturday there were 1,935 in attendance at the Hawks Championship Center. I just missed catching a hacky sack Suh tossed into the crowd. Rolled right past my foot, but it was pinballing off people.

Rule #76: No excuses play like a champion!

We broke the record, according to Suh's Twitter feed. The previous Tweetup record was 1,149, and last Saturday there were 1,935 in attendance at the Hawks Championship Center. I just missed catching a hacky sack Suh tossed into the crowd. Rolled right past my foot, but it was pinballing off people.

Superseded by Rule #12: At no time shall you knock small children and/or old ladies aside to catch swag tossed into the crowd.

Superseded by Rule #12: At no time shall you knock small children and/or old ladies aside to catch swag tossed into the crowd.

You must have the old rule book. It's been updated a couple times now ;)

• 4 weeks later...