Game times

So if the Big 10 does not have night games after Oct 31, then I guess the B10 CCG will be played in the afternoon? B10 CCG should be in prime time.

Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis is an indoor stadium, so it should be a primetime game.

As a college student and college football fan, 11 am. Don't have to wait as long in line (nobody else is up). Then when the game is over, I have the rest of the day to watch other games.

Best games from a game experience standpoint are definitely night games. The only problem is that I miss most of the 2:30 games because I have to wait in line to get a good seat.

As a college student and college football fan, 11 am. Don't have to wait as long in line (nobody else is up). Then when the game is over, I have the rest of the day to watch other games.

Best games from a game experience standpoint are definitely night games. The only problem is that I miss most of the 2:30 games because I have to wait in line to get a good seat.

And most of the time you don't even get a good seat, just a seat, haha. But for me, mid afternoon or night games are the best.