Kobe Bryant?

Haspula

Kobe only had 19 last night, but it was seriously like watching vintage, #8, afro Kobe.

Quotes from afterwards:

"That dunk. Whooooo! That got us going. It got him going. It was amazing. And we kind of rode that momentum the rest of the game." - Matt Barnes

"Nobody expected him to do that, like that!" teammate Shannon Brown said.

"Whatever they gave him, I want some. Whatever the shot, the pill, whatever it was ... I want some. It was like he had his Afro back."

"I wasn't preparing myself for him to dunk," Okafor said afterwards. "It was the last thing on my mind. I was expecting him to come in with some tricky stuff, so my mindset was, 'All right, stay on your feet. Don't foul.' But then he cocked back and it was too late.

"It's there," Bryant said. "It's not something that I want to do all the time -- especially for an 82-game season. But it's there."

Its a shame that Dallas is going to have to end the dynasty...Sorry Kobe

lol that's pretty funny. Dallas will last 5 or 6 games but with the Spurs knocked out that will give the Lakers even more reason to stay competitive.

Hey, how's it going? :LOLtartar

Came out with that one game too early. You don't want to be the victim of the most ultimate facepalm in huskerboard history if the Lakers win the next four, do you?

lol that's pretty funny. Dallas will last 5 or 6 games but with the Spurs knocked out that will give the Lakers even more reason to stay competitive.

Came out with that one game too early. You don't want to be the victim of the most ultimate facepalm in huskerboard history if the Lakers win the next four, do you?

They can't guard Dirk. They tried three players on him tonight and nothing. We found out tonight they can't guard JJ Barea. We found out in Game 1 and tonight Kobe struggles when Kidd is guarding him. Ron Artest will be suspended for game 3 for his cheap shot. No, I have complete confidence, especially going HOME up 2-0. I would have been happy just splitting at LA, but taking both, Im on cloud 9.

They can't guard Dirk. They tried three players on him tonight and nothing. We found out tonight they can't guard JJ Barea. We found out in Game 1 and tonight Kobe struggles when Kidd is guarding him. Ron Artest will be suspended for game 3 for his cheap shot. No, I have complete confidence, especially going HOME up 2-0. I would have been happy just splitting at LA, but taking both, Im on cloud 9.

Complete confidence in winning the series, or taking it to seven (since husker_99's post said 5 or 6 games)?

Complete confidence in winning the series, or taking it to seven (since husker_99's post said 5 or 6 games)?

Winning the series. With Ron Artest out for game 3 most likely, there is no reason Dallas can't go up 3-0. A sweep is a definite possibility. I don't think they will, but I'd say Dallas in 6. Did you hear Bynum say there are trust issues on the team? That is not good for Laker fans to hear.

Po, I don't think you can ever feel the pain I am going through enjoying this series. My pride is crushed relishing a Laker demise.

Now if only both teams could eliminate each other somehow and rid themselves from the playoffs that would be awesome.

Id prefer a Dallas/Chicago finals with Dallas winning. But wouldn't be sad if the Bulls beat Dallas bc I enjoy watching the Bulls and Korver is on their team. I've been following his career since he left Creighton.

How is the NBA like the French Army?

They get raped by a 7 foot German named Dirk.

• Fire 1