Red light video footage

My overall perspective is that people just do not have any respect or care anymore for simple traffic rules and safety. Very rarely do I see anyone use their blinkers or obey Yield and Stop signs. Accidents are never a good thing and some are just that "accidents", but sometimes applying the basic rules of how to drive can avoid these. They only thing I disagree with the Red Light cameras in Sioux City is that the fine is a little excessive, but that is in fact minor to the fact that there is a reason Sioux City has some of the highest car insurance rates in the area.

• Fire 1

My overall perspective is that people just do not have any respect or care anymore for simple traffic rules and safety. Very rarely do I see anyone use their blinkers or obey Yield and Stop signs. Accidents are never a good thing and some are just that "accidents", but sometimes applying the basic rules of how to drive can avoid these. They only thing I disagree with the Red Light cameras in Sioux City is that the fine is a little excessive, but that is in fact minor to the fact that there is a reason Sioux City has some of the highest car insurance rates in the area.

I believe I read that Lincoln Nebraska has one of the highest car insurance claims in the country.

Very rarely do I see anyone use their blinkers or obey Yield and Stop signs.

Thats one of my pet peeves when people don't use their blinkers. I mean c'mon the blinker is only two inches away from your left hand and its there for a reason so use it.

I have a love hate relationship with the cameras. I like that its cracking down on the morons who shouldn't be behind the wheel but the fine is awfully expensive.

That's why they're called Idiots Out Wandering Around

Yeah, and the morons that are driving around Arizona are alot better. *rolls eyes*

More times than not, they seem to have Texas or Ohio plates lately.

Although I must admit the locals never use turn signals (even the cops), and nobody's ever heard of "Driver's Ed" in the schools.

EDIT: HEY! What happened to the location thingie under our avatars? (I live in AZ btw..Where the danger of getting temporarily blinded by speed cameras is now gone) :corndance