Welcome. Assuming Nebraska IS still B1G-bound (what with this little AAU fiasco), I am very much looking forward to seeing Nebraska square off with Michigan for the division crown every year. Can't wait for the first trip to the Big House.

Welcome Migoblu!

Do you think Brady Hoke will tinker with Michigan’s spread offense? Will his new OC (whoever that is) run the same stuff as Rich Rod? I expect Hoke to revamp the D. Since your defense pretty much sucked last year. Just curious whether he’ll shitcan Rich Rod’s offense too, given the popularity of your ex coach.

I can't wait to see Lil' Red on the side lines at the game this year. It was too cool the first time I saw JoPa on the side line. That man is a legend. I hope we can give you a good game. Maybe with Rich Rod gone and a better defense under Hoke we will. I will be rooting for Nebraska before our game, especially in the non-conference and non-division. Here's hoping you give that school in ohio a good thumping.

I hope the following doesn't offend any forum rules or you, or any buckeye fans, as it is just friendly rivalry between UM and osu. As you may have heard a little trouble may be brewing at osu. In light of that, I have a song that is sung to the tune of osu's "Across the field". The first version was done in the 70's by Detroit radio station WOMC, but I've revise it a bit in honor of the tat5 and tat tressel.

I've sent my revision to the radio station and they said they are looking to revise their version. I've attempted to post an audio file of me singing my version, but, it won't upload so I've posted a link to the file that is at megaupload.com. Please forgive my poor singing. As you will hear I can never give up my day job.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0DQNFC9

On the right side wait for the countdown timer to stop then click regular download and the audio file will download. It may take a minute or so to complete. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed playing it for my buckeye co-workers.

Welcome. Assuming Nebraska IS still B1G-bound (what with this little AAU fiasco), I am very much looking forward to seeing Nebraska square off with Michigan for the division crown every year. Can't wait for the first trip to the Big House.

Don't see this happening. They would look pretty stupid for having accepted us, and then immediately turning around and booting us out. And despite what some may say, we are a very good football get for the conference. And that is the sport that matters.

Not only that, but according to Pearlman (sp?), we have been on the hot seat for the last 10 years. The Big 10 knows/knew about our standing with the AAU. If anything, the Big 10 might have hurried up to get us in before our AAU got revoked.

Welcome Migoblu!

Do you think Brady Hoke will tinker with Michigan’s spread offense? Will his new OC (whoever that is) run the same stuff as Rich Rod? I expect Hoke to revamp the D. Since your defense pretty much sucked last year. Just curious whether he’ll shitcan Rich Rod’s offense too, given the popularity of your ex coach.

Thanks for the reply and welcome. According to the new OC, he will have our QB do more pro snaps than shotgun snaps, which we saw in our spring game/scrimmage. But, the OC said they would employ some spread also to take advantage of Robinson's skills. The first snap, though was a QB draw which Robinson ran for 55 yards. Then it was all under center. Robinson still has a lot of work to do in the passing game, as witnessed by his poor passing in the game/scrimmage. But, all the reports coming out of all the other practices told of Robinson's accuracy. So, maybe the game/scrimmage he was a bit off. But, we've got all summer and fall camp to get it looking better.

I thought the defense looked a lot better than it has in 3 years. 3 interceptions with one ran back for a TD, more gang tackling. Our DT Mike Martin still looked good. They had him lined up some on the end and the tight end had trouble keeping him out of the back field. So, they will be moving Martin around on the line to take advantage of miss mataches. The LBs looked better also. But only a real game will tell the truth. But, I look forward to a return to the Michigan of old. The spread may be good for the Big East, but not so the Big Ten. Rich Rod always said that other Big Ten teams ran a spread, but my answer to him would be: "And how many Big Ten Championships did they win?" Not many if any,

I hope I answered some of your questions. Looking forward to a good game between UM and NU.

Helloooooo, Huskers.

New member, as my user name shows, I am a Michigan fan. Glad to have Nebraska in our division of the conference. I know we'll have some great battles on the field.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay in the Husker corner of the interwebs. You'll soon find that it is the best fan board on the net. I'm a little biased. :corndance