Dennard and Crick projected as 1st rounders

I will add, Dennard will move up because of the combine. he has the capability of running a 4.3 or near that range. but while everyone is going to rip his size, he'll make up for that in one test. the guy has an incredible vertical jump. over 40 inches. that will make all the scouts hard in the pants as we all know they put most of their stock into those tests.

Crick is a first rounder already in my book but he too will wow in the combine. the only nack he might get is his strength. He has all the mouth dropping measureables. he will jump high. but i think he's going to be the fastest DT in the draft. look for him to post a 4.7-4.8 fourty.

Lavonte is arguably the best lb in the country and he has gotten bigger. he's going to post an unreal fourty. so fast that he might get placed as a saftety. but I think he will fit in with a 3-4 defense. he's the kind of guy that might slide because teams will be scared of his weight but I see a team picking him in the first round who can use him instantly.

These guys all have another year to boost their stock. Don't be suprised that they move up just because of production on the field, let alone testing.