Bo Spencer

I'm with you, PC. Hearing this slightly eased my nerves, but I'm still not counting on him ever playing until I see him on the court

My biggset thing with this announcement was that Doc says he is ok to go, but wouldn't talk academics. Either it is still iffy, or someone else is tanking rocks for jocks and may be close to not being eligible.

• 2 weeks later...

Bo will probably play the 2 from what i have heard and Richardson will play the one.

I've always heard the other way around. I've been bored before and gone to practice. Bo can play 1 and play it well. I see B-Rich doing the same as last year. 1 when our first 1 is on the court and 1 when Bo (or whoever) is on the bench.

Bo will probably play the 2 from what i have heard and Richardson will play the one.

I've always heard the other way around. I've been bored before and gone to practice. Bo can play 1 and play it well. I see B-Rich doing the same as last year. 1 when our first 1 is on the court and 1 when Bo (or whoever) is on the bench.

I am going with what i heard from a trainer.. Bo is best at the 2 but is listed as a 1.. I dont know where they put him, but in all honesty i like B-rich a ot better as a 1.. he is more explosive and not as good of a 2 IMO.