Texas Tech Game Thread

We could of easliy quit when TT rolled up 21 points on the score board but we DIDN'T! Coach Coz and Callahan kept those boys focused for 4 Quarters! These Huskers battled it out until the end. That is all you can ask for! Remember folkes these are kids that are playing. Not NFL Pros but Teens for the most part. Like I stated earlier...I am DAMN PROUD OF EM!!!!!!!!

Not even Formerfan or Bernard can change my mind about this! GBR!!!!!

We could of easliy quit when TT rolled up 21 points on the score board but we DIDN'T!  Coach Coz and Callahan kept those boys focused for 4 Quarters!  These Huskers battled it out until the end.  That is all you can ask for!  Remeber folkes these are kids that are playing.  Not NFL Pros but Teens for the most part.  Like I stated earlier...I am DAMN PROUD OF EM!!!!!!!!

Me too. Frustrated, but proud.

LeKevin did provide me a nice teachable moment for my 7 year old son. I told him (after I quit sobbing), "See what happens when you try to be a show off"

:bang

We could of easliy quit when TT rolled up 21 points on the score board but we DIDN'T!  Coach Coz and Callahan kept those boys focused for 4 Quarters!  These Huskers battled it out until the end.  That is all you can ask for!  Remeber folkes these are kids that are playing.  Not NFL Pros but Teens for the most part.  Like I stated earlier...I am DAMN PROUD OF EM!!!!!!!!

Me too. Frustrated, but proud.

LeKevin did provide me a nice teachable moment for my 7 year old son. I told him (after I quit sobbing), "See what happens when you try to be a show off"

:bang

I agree. I am sure LeKevin feels bad enough now without us bashing him......

We may not be 5-0, but we are one of the top 4-1 teams in the nation in my mind at this point. Baylor beat Iowa St today in Ames, so Baylor will be a tough game next weekend, but i think Nebraska has shown enough offense and defense so far this year that we should win that game by a couple of TD's. We may not get to 6-0, but we will be 5-1 after next weekend.

this was a great game.

however, i strongly disagree that this loss falls on le kevin's shoulders. this was a team loss. wins and losses do not rest on the shoulders of one or two players. this is a team sport.

i am very proud of this husker team. they faced adversity and pulled through like true champions! this team has come a lone way from where they were. they should all hold thier heads high.

I AM PROUD OF THESE BOYS!!!!!