QB Jake Rodrigues [Oregon Commit]

Why are going back and forth on pro style QB's and duel threat

QB's? Not bitching just asking.

Well he really I really don't think he is a pro style. He is a pass first kind of guy, but he can run too. He passed for over 2,000 yards and ran for 1,300.

Well he really I really don't think he is a pro style. He is a pass first kind of guy, but he can run too. He passed for over 2,000 yards and ran for 1,300.

:thumbs

21 touchdowns while running and 21 more touchdowns passing.

Sometimes these guys just get listed wrong. Call goes into a coach and the coach goes "well he is really more of a pass first kind of QB" then BAM you are a pro-style QB, his is tall too, so that plays into it.

Now, I can tell you just from coaching for awhile that I dont really know of any high school (clearly I dont know or see them all) that uses just a pro-style QB anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you rather have Jake or Mr. Fuller?

For the record, I liked Jake a little more because of his size. Mr. Fuller seems like a Jamal Turner type of guy (you can't say that is a really bad thing, ha), but Jake would bring something a little different to the mix that we don't currently have.

The point is moot now, though.