UFC 130 Fantasy picks

I didn't get a chance to watch this ppv. Who won between Mir and Nelson? And what was the best fight in your opinion.

Thiago Alves Rick Story fight was awesome. Also the Brian Strann knockout and the knockout on the Sky Scrapper were badass. Mir and Nelson need to work on their cardio both were gassed before the half way mark in the 2nd round. I didn't know who to root for with the Hamill Rampage fight because I like both fighters but was glad to see a descision but Hamill came close several times from getting knocked out.

The crowd is chanting "Rampage" but Matt Hamill doesn't appear to notice....

The fans were booing towards the end of the fight and I leaned over to my wife and told her that they're wasting their time cause Hamill can't hear anything lol.

I was pretty disappointed in the crowd a lot of times. Lots of booing even though the fighters were fighting and once the main event was over the crowd starting leaving before the winner was announced. After the main event while the so called "fans" were leaving the MGM Grand Center there was a fight between two UFC fans....sadly I didn't have a good enough view to record it.

The fans were booing towards the end of the fight and I leaned over to my wife and told her that they're wasting their time cause Hamill can't hear anything lol.

I was pretty disappointed in the crowd a lot of times. Lots of booing even though the fighters were fighting and once the main event was over the crowd starting leaving before the winner was announced. After the main event while the so called "fans" were leaving the MGM Grand Center there was a fight between two UFC fans....sadly I didn't have a good enough view to record it.

The chanting comment was a deaf joke, probably not funny to some, but I'm an equal opportunity insult guy.

Did you have a good time though? I'm expecting some pics!

The chanting comment was a deaf joke, probably not funny to some, but I'm an equal opportunity insult guy.

Oh ya I had a blast. I'll talk more about it when I get back too much to write about and I'll need my laptop instead of using my iPhone.

My wife is upset at me for using almost her whole SD card oh well she'll get over it. Tons of pics and video I'll be sharing with you guys.

Oh ya I had a blast. I'll talk more about it when I get back too much to write about and I'll need my laptop instead of using my iPhone.

My wife is upset at me for using almost her whole SD card oh well she'll get over it. Tons of pics and video I'll be sharing with you guys.

Seeing a UFC event live is probably the most exciting sporting events you will ever attend. I have been to 4 and it never is a disappointment. Had a blast every time and the atmosphere is always amazing!