Your favorite WCW/WWE Superstar entrances

I don't know why but lately I've been watching a lot of old school WCW Nitro and WWF videos of some memoriable matches (mid 90's to early 00's). Man were there a lot of talented wrestlers back than that made it enjoyable to watch. Great memories of back in the day of watching WCW and WWF with the old man.

Anyways what were your favorite entrances, theme song, or both. While listing your favorite please indicate whether you like the entrance, theme song, or both!!!

5. Undertaker - Both entrance and theme song. I wish I could turn my bedroom lights on with my mind with smoke rising from the floor.

Undertaker entrance

4. Hulk Hogan - Both the entrance and theme song. Nothing like a big ass American flag in the background of your entrance.

Hulk Hogan entrance

3. The Rock - Both the entrance and theme song. Know your role Jabroni or I'll check you in to the Smackdown Hotel on Know Your Role Boulevard.

Rocks entrance

2. Stone Cold - Both the entrance and theme song. Nothing like getting on the turnbuckle and flipping of the fans lol.

Stone Cold entrance

1. Goldberg - Both the entrance and theme song. Love how the crowd is chanting his name the whole time and love the firework entrance.

Goldberg entrance

Triple H: spitting water and my fav. entrance song ever "My Time" Song he used during the late 90's.

Mankind: sitting in a corner pulling his hair out.

Masked Kane: music was scary as crap as a kid and fire coming out of ring posts.

Stone Cold and Rock: enough said

Val Venis: funny as sh#t, "hello ladies!"

Gotta throw in a couple of tag teams as well. Demolition with thier near S&M gear of leather and metal spikes. And speaking of spikes, the Legion of Doom with the spiked shoulder pads ruled. Still get a little tingle down the spine when hearing Hawk(RIP) growl,"OHHHHHH What a RUSH!!!!!!

Gotta throw in a couple of tag teams as well. Demolition with thier near S&M gear of leather and metal spikes. And speaking of spikes, the Legion of Doom with the spiked shoulder pads ruled. Still get a little tingle down the spine when hearing Hawk(RIP) growl,"OHHHHHH What a RUSH!!!!!!

Side bar, Legion of Doom (or Road Warriors) fathered one of the great Buckeyes, James Laurinaitis. The "Animal" is his father. You will still see fans at tOSU games wearing the iconic studded shoulder pads.

And the entrance of the Undertaker was nothing short of amazing, but the Rock and Stone Cold had more shownanship.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!-Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Goldberg was elite. I remember following Goldberg during his run, that was a great time in wrestling.

The Mankind vs Undertaker "Hell in a Cell" match may have set the stage too high, though. After that, I couldn't enjoy wrestling any more. It was that entertaining.

See the 1:20 mark of the following... it starts to get interesting. make sure you watch part three... Mick foley is the toughest human being on earth. Even if this is fake fighting.