This has GOT to hurt

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else think Danny Bullocks has been really quite this year? Last year he had 58 tackles (38 solo, 20 assisted), 5 interceptions, 4 tackles for a loss, 1 sack, 9 pass breakups, 5 QB hurries, 1 fumble recovery, and 1 blocked field goal. So far, he has 37 tackles (22 solo, 15 assisted), 2 TFL's, 6 pass breakups, and 1 fumble recovery, but even with these stats, he rarely ever gets mentioned. He just doesn't seem the same guy who played with fire and passion when his brother was here. It's not common for Danny to get beat on plays and he has been beat a few times this year. Last week he missed a key block against Iowa St that went for 60 yards and against Tech, he missed another key block that lead to a touchdown.

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else think Danny Bullocks has been really quite this year? Last year he had 58 tackles (38 solo, 20 assisted), 5 interceptions, 4 tackles for a loss, 1 sack, 9 pass breakups, 5 QB hurries, 1 fumble recovery, and 1 blocked field goal. So far, he has 37 tackles (22 solo, 15 assisted), 2 TFL's, 6 pass breakups, and 1 fumble recovery, but even with these stats, he rarely ever gets mentioned. He just doesn't seem the same guy who played with fire and passion when his brother was here. It's not common for Danny to get beat on plays and he has been beat a few times this year. Last week he missed a key block against Iowa St that went for 60 yards and against Tech, he missed another key block that lead to a touchdown.

I don't think he has started out quite as well, but on the other hand, he has more people surrounding him this year that are making plays. Last year, it seemed that only a few on the defense actually stepped up. I think more are stepping up and making plays this year. This could be a reason other's names are being called more.

Based upon your stats for Bullocks, he seems to be playing pretty good(aside from the missed tackle last week). Like Redman said, so many other guys are stepping up that he is kind of quietly going about his business. I wouldn't count him out though, it's just a matter of time before he comes up with a huge play.

The should put some sound up on the hands to the face LeKevin and Carriker faced all day. I'm sure they could get a few sound bites as many times as it happened.

At one point, I watched Carrikers face mask get ripped off mid-play, he continued rushing the passer and their was no call. I watched the back of LeKevin's head continuely touching his back.....just awful.