Welcome to all our new members!

DaveH

Righton - dont hesitate to join a conversation or start a new one, even if you think it may have already been covered. If its on your mind lets hear it!

Feel free to contact myself or a mod with any questions. I think you'll find that this place has one of the most classy & insightful member bases of any board you've visited.

Yo!!!

Glad to be here....

I'm 29 and ALWAYS loved the huskers, last year was tough but I see the light.

Here are some of my favorite Husker memory's.

When we were losing to Missouri in 97, the "catch" game, when the Huskers were not doing so hot. My buddies and me were looking for something special to rally the troops. I was looking around and noticed that my buddy got a sample daiper in the mail. I took it into the kitchen and put N's on the side and doctered it up just like a Husker helmet and put it on my head and everyone went crazy. And well we won the game. Great story. We still have it.....

Almost beating Florida State in 94 for the National Championship.

Beating the slurracanes in 95 at there house. And goin to 72nd and Dodge after the game, unreal!

Smoking Florida by the BEST college football team of all time.

Brook Berringer, you talk about heart, this guy played in one of the best husker battles of ALL time againest Colorado, hurt.

The Blackshirt's, everytime I watch them.

Worst memory's

Not too many

84 Organge bowl lost, I cried like a little girl. Man I was sad.

ASU loss in 96'