OWH & LJS articles on Bo to OSU rumors

I thought that too, what was clownahans? Didn't we have to hit the reserves pretty deep to get him out?

Buy out and fired are two different things. If we fired Bo, he would get a lot more then $250k from NU.

Exactly. It should go both ways as far as im concerned!!!!!!!!!

If anything it should be the other way around. Why fire someone and give them a ton of money for doing a crappy job?

And if we have that hot of a coach, then another team should pay for that.

If anything it should be the other way around. Why fire someone and give them a ton of money for doing a crappy job?

And if we have that hot of a coach, then another team should pay for that.

Totally agree. Hell, if we fire him he gets all kinds of money, but if he jumps ship all we get back is $250,000???? That's piddly-poop in today's college football. It will take ALOT more money than that to put together a coaching search, do interviews, travel, expenses, etc in order to hire a new coach. If the school fires the coach and doesn't show loyalty, the coach makes bank, but if the coach leaves before contract out and doesn't show loyalty the school gets scraps?? Doesn't add up to me. For $250,000 your basically telling another school to please come steal our young, up and coming, highly regarded HC from us. :moreinteresting

For what it's worth I met Carl Pelini on a recruiting trip out here in SoCal! (friends from Nebraska work at the hotel he was staying at). They asked Carl if he would like to go to dinner with some Nebraskans and he took them up on the offer. Luckily I was able to make it.

Anyway we started talking and without asking about it Carl started talking about how he doesn't think Bo will ever leave Nebraska unless he is forced out. Apparently he is tired of moving his family around and he really loves Lincoln! He also stated that Bo's wife and kids loved Lincoln while they were here! While at LSU the wife and kids would take trips to Lincoln to see friends they had made while they were living there!

He also said his family absolutely hated living in Baton Rouge and if he went back to LSU he would have to go without his wife and kids.

Take it for what it's worth but it doesn't sound like Bo has a desire to leave not even to go to Colombus!!

Bo told Ohio State no about a month or so ago.

He did?

Had it confirmed by three people. If you refer to Da Skers posts from awhile back he referenced that Ohio State put out feelers a long time back. I'll PM you if you would like.