Complete B1G bowl schedule

January 2 will be a big day for the BiG!

I hope those times are wrong though - they're all on at the same time, according to the link.

Outback Bowl: Jan. 2, 1 p.m. (Tampa, Fla.): Big Ten vs. SEC

Gator Bowl: Jan. 2, 1 p.m. (Jacksonville, Fla.): Big Ten vs. SEC

Capital One Bowl: Jan. 2, 1 p.m. (Orlando, Fla.): Big Ten vs. SEC

Ticket City Bowl: Jan. 2, 12 p.m. (Dallas): Big Ten vs. Conference USA

I hope those times are wrong though - they're all on at the same time, according to the link.

Pretty much. Only thing I can think of is the B10's view that every channel will have B10 ball on it that day.

Pretty much. Only thing I can think of is the B10's view that every channel will have B10 ball on it that day.

I don't think the times are wrong; its the date; those [have been] are New Year's day bowls. Capital One is always played on New Year's Day, of the entire list of bowls none are played on new year's day. I can remember when they were all played that day.

Little edit: the Outback has also always been played on new year's day. I do beleive the times are right because Delany got a lot of heat for having that many games at one time and as was posted above they will own that day, you won't be able to turn on a t.v. without having a BiG game on at "primetime"; New Year's day "primetime" hits peak at about 3:00, so he has the day controlled, I just have to say again, I think the date is misprinted in the original story (woops), just checked; they are all on the 2d except for the Capital One Bowl is on the 1st; thank God I checked even journalists get the wrong information.

http://www.orlando-florida.net/events/january/capitalone-florida-citrus-bowl.htm

and thank God that game is supposed to be played on New Year's Day!

Add in the Rose Bowl on that same 2d date and one conference will own the day t.v. wise.

I don't think the times are wrong; its the date; those [have been] are New Year's day bowls. Capital One is always played on New Year's Day, of the entire list of bowls none are played on new year's day. I can remember when they were all played that day.

Little edit: the Outback has also always been played on new year's day. I do beleive the times are right because Delany got a lot of heat for having that many games at one time and as was posted above they will own that day, you won't be able to turn on a t.v. without having a BiG game on at "primetime"; New Year's day "primetime" hits peak at about 3:00, so he has the day controlled, I just have to say again, I think the date is misprinted in the original story (woops), just checked; they are all on the 2d except for the Capital One Bowl is on the 1st; thank God I checked even journalists get the wrong information.

http://www.orlando-florida.net/events/january/capitalone-florida-citrus-bowl.htm

Add in the Rose Bowl on that same 2d date and one conference will own the day t.v. wise.

Jan 1st is on a Sunday this year. Week 17 of the NFL. Your right, B10 will own that day on TV, now we just need to win them.

Capital One is on the second as well.

http://www.fcsports.com/CapitalOneBowl.aspx

Last year the Capital One, Outback and Gator were all played at the same time. Considering these are games that feature the two most high profile conferences, how can someone be so stupid to show these at the same time??? Just another example of how some do not know how to maximize college football. Yeah, let's show SEC #2,3 vs Big 10 #2,3 in the Cap One bowl at the same time as other Big 10 vs SEC match ups but let's put the Big East vs ACC match-up in prime time as a stand alone game. That makes no sense, right?