#3 North Carolina 1-2 --- Eliminated

#7 Texass 0-2 --- Eliminated

Bracket 2

#4 South Carolina 2-0

#1 Virginia 2-1

California 1-2 --- Eliminated

Texas A&M 0-2 --- Eliminated

Updated through Friday's first game.

Of those who have been to any of the four games, how does TD Ameritrade compare to Rosenblatt when it comes to CWS experience?

Been a season ticket holder for 20 years...can safely say that there is no comparison whatsoever...the new park is awesome! Sad to see Rosenblatt go but I'm all about TD Ameritrade now! I especially love being able to stand on the concourse and still watch the game. More legroom in the seats and built in cupholders sealed the deal for me. The tailgating is night and day difference too. It seems very calm in the TD Ameritrade parking lots comparred to the craziness at Rosenblatt. Probably because the tailgaters are spread over multiple lots versus all being crammed into one lot.

Atmosphere is way different too with all of the stuff in the downtown area surrounding the stadium...way more vendors, food, beer gardens, bars, restaurants, etc.

Does Cal or A&M go home today? I'm betting on Cal, but I wouldn't shed a tear for another Texas team going home early.

What's really crazy about the CWS is that I absolutely loathe MLB, but there's something about the CWS that makes me tune in every year.

• Fire 1

Does Cal or A&M go home today? I'm betting on Cal, but I wouldn't shed a tear for another Texas team going home early.

What's really crazy about the CWS is that I absolutely loathe MLB, but there's something about the CWS that makes me tune in every year.

Yes. Either Cal or A&M will be done today. I agree with Cal losing today but it will be interesting to see how both teams respond after losing their first game especially A&M losing in the bottom of the 9th.