Cody Green to Kansas State

The fans down here in Mancrappin are jumping for joy and the boards are blowing up. Seems that Cody is coming and may have the possibility of playing immediately. Cody is a great kid and a quality QB but the second coming of Michael Bishop.......he isn't.

They seem to think Cody will have them competing with OU for the Big 12 crown

Ill probably get ripped for this but oh well.....

This is the problem with guys who play for Nebraska "these days." They aren't really, truly loyal to Nebraska. They don't wholeheartedly care about Nebraska. They are just here to play football. They really aren't in touch with our rivals and traditions.

Growing up in Nebraska, Nebraska football is everything. There are no other teams. Especially Kansas State.

Kansas State is a main rival of ours. I absolutely hate Kansas State. Cody Green should hate Kansas State.

Its fine that Cody Green is transferring but to go to Kansas State....come on. You can go just about anywhere else. Not Kansas State.

It really makes me question how much effort and dedication guys like Cody Green put in to prepare for Kansas State and other similar teams. If they don't truly hate the team, maybe they don't truly care if we win or lose. Im sure they want to win but they don't hurt when we lose.

This is the problem with guys who play for Nebraska "these days." They aren't really, truly loyal to Nebraska. They don't wholeheartedly care about Nebraska. They are just here to play football. They really aren't in touch with our rivals and traditions.

Growing up in Nebraska, Nebraska football is everything. There are no other teams. Especially Kansas State.

Kansas State is a main rival of ours. I absolutely hate Kansas State. Cody Green should hate Kansas State.

Its fine that Cody Green is transferring but to go to Kansas State....come on. You can go just about anywhere else. Not Kansas State.

It really makes me question how much effort and dedication guys like Cody Green put in to prepare for Kansas State and other similar teams. If they don't truly hate the team, maybe they don't truly care if we win or lose. Im sure they want to win but they don't hurt when we lose.

Kids coming out of high school these days are in a "what have you done for me lately" state of mind. Just look at Auburn...they win the title on the shoulders of one player and a crappy coach, yet they have taken over recruiting in the state of Alabama after the Tide ruled it for 3 years in a row.

Even operating under the assumption that KSU was a rival, I don't feel like Cody has betrayed what it means to be a Husker by going there. Maybe it's because I was 28 years old before they beat us in my lifetime, and maybe it's because we've beaten them in our last six straight games, but frankly, I don't care enough about KSU to get all riled up about Cody going there. This is a team we not only beat, but DEMOLISHED 30 of the last 40 years (and we only "beat" them another five times in that span). Let him go there. Maybe he can do them some good.

• Fire 1