uniforms

I look at these uniforms and all I can think of is how much I like them all (except Tennessee. Those are OK.) We have a tradition of giving out black shirts for our starting d-fence. This would be one way to get that fact more attention (don't know how many people outside our fan base who really know about the black shirts.)

You just... I am... Wat?

The way "d-fence" was written, the liking of all of the non-traditional black jerseys being worn by teams that for the most part have great football tradition, and thinking that people outside of Nebraska don't know about the Blackshirts...ugh, this is why people like you aren't in charge of deciding what the team wears. Our defense (and defense alone) has the tradition of wearing black practice jerseys. Our whole team on gameday has the tradition of wearing red over white, white over red. Most people who follow college football know about the Blackshirts, ESPN and other TV and news media use that name all the time.

If you like black jerseys that much: Iowa, Missouri, and Colorado are all just a state border away.

I look at these uniforms and all I can think of is how much I like them all (except Tennessee. Those are OK.) We have a tradition of giving out black shirts for our starting d-fence. This would be one way to get that fact more attention (don't know how many people outside our fan base who really know about the black shirts.)

You just... I am... Wat?

The way "d-fence" was written, the liking of all of the non-traditional black jerseys being worn by teams that for the most part have great football tradition, and thinking that people outside of Nebraska don't know about the Blackshirts...ugh, this is why people like you aren't in charge of deciding what the team wears. Our defense (and defense alone) has the tradition of wearing black practice jerseys. Our whole team on gameday has the tradition of wearing red over white, white over red. Most people who follow college football know about the Blackshirts, ESPN and other TV and news media use that name all the time.

If you like black jerseys that much: Iowa, Missouri, and Colorado are all just a state border away.

You take these black uniforms way too seriously.