The Best Team I Ever Covered: 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers

I can still remember it like yesterday didn't The Turmanator play against KSU? I remember a few clutch plays on his behalf and all the excellent handoffs to LP :P

Yeah, K-State 1994. Turmanator was the #3 guy, with #1 and #2 down with injuries. Ran it between the tackles nearly every play. Beat the kitties 17-6.

1995 Nebraska was the best team ever BUT 01 Miami does come close. 95 Nebraska would win 9 or 10 points. 01 Miami had a hell of a team. They beat 14 ranked syracuse 59-0 and beat 12 ranked washington 65-7 and had a close game against VT. They could have beat us 59-7 if they wanted to they did let up in the second half. Miami had ed reed, jonathan vilma, willis mcgahee, clinton porits, shcokey, ANDRE JOHNSON, bryant mckinnie...It would go down to the 4th quarter...with the huskers pulling away in the 4th..34-24 would be the score

2001 Miami was a very good team, especially on defense.but keep in mind they didn't even score an offensive td vs an 8-4 Boston College team (a tipped pass returned for a td late in the 4th q. when it looked like BC would take the lead) and barely beat an 8-4 V Tech team by 2 when the V Tech reciever dropped a double extra point pass. Also Miami did not play anything close to the Husker running game.