Tomerline no longer part of team

People worry to much about sources these days. Would there be a reason i am posting this other then it being something i am sure is close to a fact? The info will surface soon enough. If you want to believe the info, great. If you don't want to believe it, then take it for what it's worth. I am just relaying info i heard and it did not sound like a rumour

Im with ya nameless thanks for the info.

You take information for what it truly is worth. Nameless does get a lot of information and he passes it on. You have to decide whether it is valuable or not. I have found him to be very knowledgeable. I trust he is giving information he heard and he trusts that source. He shares it openly and is open to ridicule if it is not correct. But he trys to keep us enlightened.

Last year I was told shortly after spring practice that Incognito had played his last down at Nebraska. I posted that in around about way and was demanded to provide sources. My source works in the AD. I could not let his name out so I said just wait and see. Sometimes you hear things that do not sound true, sometimes they are not, but the chance of knowing the inner workings is always interesting.

That's cool, man, I have heard from another source that he was practicing yesterday with the tight ends.  Because Tomerlin could be a stud, I hope you(or your source) is wrong about this one. :thumbs

Let me put it this way. I hope i am wrong and the source i got it from is wrong. If i am wrong, i am willing to take the heat.

Finally got some real answers. This rumour was true, but not the way it should be. I applogize for the misunderstanding from what i heard. Tomerline is still with the team, but WON'T be with the team when they go down to Waco. I guess i interpeted it wrong and my source ended up laughing at me because i told him i had posted that Tomerline wasn't with the team and he said "that's not what i meant by my original message".

Good to know he got a kick out of my stupidity. Again, my applogizes for the communication breakdown.

Tomerlin is still with the team, but WON'T be with the team when they go down to Waco. I guess i interpeted it wrong and my source ended up laughing at me because i told him i had posted that Tomerlin wasn't with the team and he said "that's not what i meant by my original message".

That makes sense, since he is most likely going to redshirt this season. Glad you were wrong! :cheers