Colorado 13 Games 2011

GI56

They play basically 10 conference games this year. Although their Cal game is considered a non-conference game because they scheduled it before their move to the Pac12. Package 12 always plays 9 conference games, and CU always plays CSU, they already scheduled Ohio St. And Cal, and they must have been able to get out of the other game they scheduled as well. The big reason why though, is the Pac12 has 9 conference games rather than 8.

Was reading this article about the end of the CU - Nebraska rivalry.

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_18630628

The article mentions that Colorado play 13 straight games this season. Does any one know why? Maybe they had too add a game for the Pac-12 schedule?

Just never heard of a team playing 13 games in the regular season before.

Hawaii can be scheduled as an extra game. That way Hawaii can actually fill out their schedule.

Was reading this article about the end of the CU - Nebraska rivalry.

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_18630628

The article mentions that Colorado play 13 straight games this season. Does any one know why? Maybe they had too add a game for the Pac-12 schedule?

Just never heard of a team playing 13 games in the regular season before.

Hawaii can be scheduled as an extra game. That way Hawaii can actually fill out their schedule.

Ah that's right, there's a rule that you go to Hawaii to play, you're allowed an extra home game.

So what's the big deal about playing 13 games? We did it in 2002. Although we ended up playing 14 cause of the bowl game.

I think that was before the "I wanna go to Hawaii!!!" rule was in place.

Cant remember why we played 13 games in 2002, were we scheduled at the last minute for a "Kickoff classic" type game??? I do remember the season starting a week earlier.

So what's the big deal about playing 13 games? We did it in 2002. Although we ended up playing 14 cause of the bowl game.

Cant remember why we played 13 games in 2002, were we scheduled at the last minute for a "Kickoff classic" type game??? I do remember the season starting a week earlier.

We played Arizona State first game. I think it was last minute to give Lord an extra game at qb.

At first I thought that it meant 12 regular season plus the CCG. Delusional Buffs

(2002)

tNU played an extra regular season game against Hawai'i in 1971, 1976 and 1982

thanks I didnt realize that rule was in place for that long.