First two games PPV?

I'm not sure if this was in the link up above as I didn't click on it. But some of the confusing about our games on ppv are coming because of the Timewarner hold out. During that time it was announced by Big 10 it will not release Nebraska home games to the BTN to be aired on tv until the situation was resolved. UNL did not want the fans to go without being able to watch the home games on tv that was not picked up by CBS/ABC/ESPN and VS. So they stated those home games will be broadcasted on PPV so we the fans can watch every game.

Since that has been resolved I havn't seen anything released that states all games will be on BTN unless picked up by other stations. But I'm sure thats how it will be and no games on ppv since that was just a back up plan.

I'm not sure if this was in the link up above as I didn't click on it. But some of the confusing about our games on ppv are coming because of the Timewarner hold out. During that time it was announced by Big 10 it will not release Nebraska home games to the BTN to be aired on tv until the situation was resolved. UNL did not want the fans to go without being able to watch the home games on tv that was not picked up by CBS/ABC/ESPN and VS. So they stated those home games will be broadcasted on PPV so we the fans can watch every game.

Since that has been resolved I havn't seen anything released that states all games will be on BTN unless picked up by other stations. But I'm sure thats how it will be and no games on ppv since that was just a back up plan.

That can't be true, because it's not allowed. We signed over our TV rights to the Big Ten, and they don't do PPV, so it couldn't happen. It's an oft cited rumor, but I haven't seen anything from the university that mentioned PPV.

That said, the TWC issue is over, and they're getting the BTN on lower tier in a couple weeks. Everything will be fine. UT Chattanooga (2:30 central) and Fresno (6:00 central) will be on the BTN.

That can't be true, because it's not allowed. We signed over our TV rights to the Big Ten, and they don't do PPV, so it couldn't happen. It's an oft cited rumor, but I haven't seen anything from the university that mentioned PPV.

That said, the TWC issue is over, and they're getting the BTN on lower tier in a couple weeks. Everything will be fine. UT Chattanooga (2:30 central) and Fresno (6:00 central) will be on the BTN.

Yea the Timewarner issue is a done deal now which is good. I wanna say I read it in the newspaper or heard it in the news or something.

Yea the Timewarner issue is a done deal now which is good. I wanna say I read it in the newspaper or heard it in the news or something.

I posted the link that nobody clicked on apparently, that states all of this. As far as I'm concerned it's old news.

I posted the link that nobody clicked on apparently, that states all of this. As far as I'm concerned it's old news.

Yeah, I know. He even said "I didn't click the link."

Lol...

Is there anyway that BIG10 network being available on the Internet. That would be awesome.

http://www.bigtennetwork.com/dpp/sports/football/BTN-TO-LAUNCH-%E2%80%98BTN2Go%E2%80%99-IN-TIME-FOR-2011-

Yeah, I posted the link on BTN to Go that nobody clicked on apparently, that states all of this.

As far as I'm concerned it's old news. :moreinteresting