Take Back Gameday student movement releases song used in their pump-up video

It's already been mentioned in this thread, but due to the confusing thread title I think the ongoing misconception about this song is that it's going to be used for the Tunnel Walk - it is not. It is the music for the video shot Monday by Take Back Gameday - A Nebraska Student Movement. This group was initially discussed in THIS THREAD at HuskerBoard after someone ran across it on Facebook.

They have been discussing their ongoing projects on their Facebook page, including this video.

So, to clarify, this is for the student pre-game rally, not for in-stadium use.

I modified the thread title (my apologies to the OP) in the hope that it will clear up the misunderstanding.

It's funny reading all these posts about the song. It's actually pretty good.

My roommate cares nothing about football, Nebraska, or sports for that matter, and he thought it was pretty awesome.

I feel like this is the same board who probably doesn't like most good rap. Which is fine, to each his own. I mean it's better than that crappy "Green and Yellow" that Packers fan did.

Sigh...

Feel your pain epoc. Still wish they would use your video as part of the tunnel walk.

I don't think I've ever seen his video...do you have a link?

Just to let everybody know, this isn't going to be available on youtube much longer. The U is going to make me take it down soon.

I still have the link you posted from your brother?? who was at the game. Gives me chills hearing the crowds response.

• 1 month later...