wat is gonna happen tommorrow???

I'll go with the two Cory's. I think that it will be interesting playing on the road and coming off of a loss. I think Nebraska should roll, but we also very capable of beating ourselves, especially if we don't cope well with the above mentioned intangibles. I just don't see Baylor going toe to toe with us and coming out with a W.

Honestly i think three touchdowns is being too generous to Baylor. I'm sure they're a much improved team and all but we're going in there pissed off over the loss last week and we're gunna put a big red a$$ whoopin on the Teddy Bears of Waco. Tomorrow will be my first husker game since we played Mizzou in 2002. Words can't describe how pumped i am. The next time you guys hear from me i'll be letting you know how the game was from inside the stadium. :cheers

the bears will be stripped bare infront of their fan and be shown for what they are in their own how: barely capable, barely competent and barely a challenge.

have i beaten the pun into the ground yet? yes, it barely recognizable. just has the baylor offense is gonna be after the blackshirts get done with them.

gbr.

I think on defense i have to go with my boy Bo Ruud, he is going to be flyin around and Baylors qb is not mobile so Ruud should be head huntin a lot in the backfield. :thumbs As far as offense, I am going to go out on a limb and say that Nate Swift will have a good game, he may surprise everyone, I hope!!! :thumbs

GO BIG RED !!!! :cheers:horns2