MAN can you believe the friggen luck I had??!!!

As some of you may know I am a transplanted Husker here in West Texas. I bought tickets to the Baylor game as soon as they were available. Well today I was out in the back yard playing football with my three boys. Needless to say my friggen dog dug a hole that I didn't notice. I was running to catch a pass my 7 year old was tossing. All of a sudden SNAP. I friggen BROKE MY DAMN ANKLE in two places! :o After 3 hours in the ER room they put a air cast on it. They won't put a permanent cast on it until the swelling goes down. All I kept saying to my wife is "WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO BE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BAYLOR GAME???!!! So with that I sold my tickets to my neighbor who is a Baylor fan. So now I am homebound and am stuck watching the game on my TV. I swear if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any! LMAO.....Anyways the only way to make it better is if the Huskers stomp the Bear Cubs a new one!

As some of you may know I am a transplanted Husker here in West Texas. I bought tickets to the Baylor game as soon as they were available. Well today I was out in the back yard playing football with my three boys. Needless to say my friggen dog dug a hole that I didn't notice. I was running to catch a pass my 7 year old was tossing. All of a sudden SNAP. I friggen BROKE MY DAMN ANKLE in two places! :o After 3 hours in the ER room they put a air cast on it. They won't put a permanent cast on it until the swelling goes down. All I kept saying to my wife is "WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO BE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BAYLOR GAME???!!! So with that I sold my tickets to my neighbor who is a Baylor fan. So now I am homebound and am stuck watching the game on my TV. I swear if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any! LMAO.....Anyways the only way to make it better is if the Huskers stomp the Bear Cubs a new one!

That's just plain sick man....drink lots of alcohol to killl the pain.

As some of you may know I am a transplanted Husker here in West Texas.  I bought tickets to the Baylor game as soon as they were available.  Well today I was out in the back yard playing football with my three boys.  Needless to say my friggen dog dug a hole that I didn't notice.  I was running to catch a pass my 7 year old was tossing.  All of a sudden SNAP.  I friggen BROKE MY DAMN ANKLE in two places!  :o  After 3 hours in the ER room they put a air cast on it.  They won't put a permanent cast on it until the swelling goes down.  All I kept saying to my wife is "WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO BE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BAYLOR GAME???!!!  So with that I sold my tickets to my neighbor who is a Baylor fan.  So now I am homebound and am stuck watching the game on my TV.  I swear if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any!  LMAO.....Anyways the only way to make it better is if the Huskers stomp the Bear Cubs a new one!

yup

As some of you may know I am a transplanted Husker here in West Texas.  I bought tickets to the Baylor game as soon as they were available.  Well today I was out in the back yard playing football with my three boys.  Needless to say my friggen dog dug a hole that I didn't notice.  I was running to catch a pass my 7 year old was tossing.  All of a sudden SNAP.  I friggen BROKE MY DAMN ANKLE in two places!   :o   After 3 hours in the ER room they put a air cast on it.  They won't put a permanent cast on it until the swelling goes down.  All I kept saying to my wife is "WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO BE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BAYLOR GAME???!!!  So with that I sold my tickets to my neighbor who is a Baylor fan.  So now I am homebound and am stuck watching the game on my TV.  I swear if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any!  LMAO.....Anyways the only way to make it better is if the Huskers stomp the Bear Cubs a new one!

yup

booze heals all wounds!

The nicer thing to do was to buy this guy named Willie a plane ticket to Waco and give him the tickets since he has never been to a Husker game....yet. :)

That's the sad thing about being a college student and 19. But in 2007 when the Huskers come to Winston-Salem you can bet the deed to your house this Husker fan will be there since it will be one of the few chacnes I get to see a Husker game in my entire life, more than likely.

Unless I break an ankle of course. ;)

You're letting a little old 2 bone ankle break keep you home? Just kidding! Take it easy and get better! Hopefully you can get it on TV. Just don't be trying to jump up and down during the game! My Mom decided to get a kidney stone 2 years ago, and kept us from the game! (One other question: did you catch the pass?)

Thats a real bummer. But during times like those you have no choice but to be optimistic, and it seems you are in pretty good spirits considering. Thats good becuase theres no reason to get down about something you cant change now. Think of it this way, maybe it happened for a reason. Maybe if you wouldve gone to the game you wouldve got hurt even worse somehow. Maybe someone was watchin out for you.

And also remember at least you are lucky enough to be able to run around the yard and play with your kids. Your ankle will heal. God Bless. And Go Big Red!!!