Nostradamus Time!!!

I just don't get you guy's worries about bloody Michigan.

My Gawd, their defense is worse than our offense. By a LOT. If we can't beat those guys we're in deep, deep do-do.

They got rid of their Cosgrove. Their D will improve this year just like the Nebraska D did when we hired Pelini Bros. Don't overlook Michigan.

Agreed, and dual threat QB's have not been kind to us in the past. Brady Hoke is a hell of a coach, he will have Michigan ready to play every Saturday.

And in one of my other however many predictions, I am with PO and aspeedlin in saying don't chalk this one up as an easy W. I believe the number in 17, as in returning starters, 8 on offense, 9 on defense. Some can say that defense wasn't good, but a new staff can do wonder(it's wierd saying that because it is like I have seen it done before somewhere, just can't put my finger on it). And it is not like Rich Rod was recruiting slow, unathletic tools like Ohio State must have been doing as well the last couple of years, in some people's eyes. Two names on the DLine, Mike Martin and Craig Roh(former NU nea miss recruit). They will be men this fall. At LB you got Kenny Demons(another near miss recruit for NU) and he was a bright spot a lot of times last year. They will be much improved on D.

On offense they lost one of their better WR's but return a host of guys who played and retun you know who. TMart with a better arm and better open field moves and is just as fast. Hopefully Hoke molds him into a statue like Pinkel did with Brad Smith his junior year, but I can't see that happening. They will again put up points.

This game will be better than many will think.

I agree...... the michigan game has the potential to be a death trap like A&M in 2010, especially if Nebraska some how is unbeaten or a one loss team headed into that game.

Im thinking playing @ the Big House will be a little easier than playing @ Kyle Field. From what I've heard, for being the biggest stadium in the nation, it is not very loud. This is just what I have heard, it could be totally wrong and Michigan fans will prob be ready for this game. I still don't think it will be as nuts as A&M, at least I hope not or we could be in trouble with 110,000 nut jobs against us.

So many question marks this year. New conference, new offense, new venues, new challenges all around the board. One thing has been consistent with Nebraska football in Bo's era. Strong physcial defense has done nothing but try to make up for the shortcomings of our offense. I know Shawn Watson is gone, and trust me, we all pray that the offense is better off now than it was. I still think a first year offense is a dangerous thing going into a barrage of stout defenses in the Big Ten.

As I said, Nebraska will remain consistent. We will struggle with teams that have strong defenses. Just like we did with Texas, Texas AnM, and Oklahoma. Thus, we will struggle with Ohio State, Iowa, Michigan State, and Wisconsin. Those are the top ranked defenses in the conference right along with us.

We will beat Iowa, they lost Stanzi and I don't think they can overcome that. I think we lose to Ohio State, Michigan State, and Wisconsin.

So many question marks this year. New conference, new offense, new venues, new challenges all around the board. One thing has been consistent with Nebraska football in Bo's era. Strong physcial defense has done nothing but try to make up for the shortcomings of our offense. I know Shawn Watson is gone, and trust me, we all pray that the offense is better off now than it was. I still think a first year offense is a dangerous thing going into a barrage of stout defenses in the Big Ten.

As I said, Nebraska will remain consistent. We will struggle with teams that have strong defenses. Just like we did with Texas, Texas AnM, and Oklahoma. Thus, we will struggle with Ohio State, Iowa, Michigan State, and Wisconsin. Those are the top ranked defenses in the conference right along with us.

We will beat Iowa, they lost Stanzi and I don't think they can overcome that. I think we lose to Ohio State, Michigan State, and Wisconsin.

You do realize it's the 12th game of the season, so none of the players on either team will be all that inexperienced. Not saying the Huskers won't beat them, just that it's faulty logic as to why they will.

My Gawd, their defense is worse than our offense. By a LOT. If we can't beat those guys we're in deep, deep do-do.

They got rid of their Cosgrove. Their D will improve this year just like the Nebraska D did when we hired Pelini Bros. Don't overlook Michigan.

Agreed, and dual threat QB's have not been kind to us in the past. Brady Hoke is a hell of a coach, he will have Michigan ready to play every Saturday.

And in one of my other however many predictions, I am with PO and aspeedlin in saying don't chalk this one up as an easy W. I believe the number in 17, as in returning starters, 8 on offense, 9 on defense. Some can say that defense wasn't good, but a new staff can do wonder(it's wierd saying that because it is like I have seen it done before somewhere, just can't put my finger on it). And it is not like Rich Rod was recruiting slow, unathletic tools like Ohio State must have been doing as well the last couple of years, in some people's eyes. Two names on the DLine, Mike Martin and Craig Roh(former NU nea miss recruit). They will be men this fall. At LB you got Kenny Demons(another near miss recruit for NU) and he was a bright spot a lot of times last year. They will be much improved on D.

On offense they lost one of their better WR's but return a host of guys who played and retun you know who. TMart with a better arm and better open field moves and is just as fast. Hopefully Hoke molds him into a statue like Pinkel did with Brad Smith his junior year, but I can't see that happening. They will again put up points.

I agree...... the michigan game has the potential to be a death trap like A&M in 2010, especially if Nebraska some how is unbeaten or a one loss team headed into that game.

Im thinking playing @ the Big House will be a little easier than playing @ Kyle Field. From what I've heard, for being the biggest stadium in the nation, it is not very loud. This is just what I have heard, it could be totally wrong and Michigan fans will prob be ready for this game. I still don't think it will be as nuts as A&M, at least I hope not or we could be in trouble with 110,000 nut jobs against us.

The thing is Kyle Field may have the greatet number of students per stadium capacity which helps in the loudness. From accounts I have heard is that Michigan Stadium is a lot like North Stadium, tons of blue hairs.

The thing is Kyle Field may have the greatet number of students per stadium capacity which helps in the loudness. From accounts I have heard is that Michigan Stadium is a lot like North Stadium, tons of blue hairs.

Picture-112.png

MU student section..... alot bigger than Nebraska's.

I have us losing to Wisconsin, Ohio State and Michigan...

Until Bo proves he has a sense for managing/motivating the offense, I don't see us doing much better than 9-3 or 10-2. I'll take that this year, but sooner or later he needs to become a better CEO.

I hope I am way off base, I would love to go to New Orleans and kick OU's ass!!! Or whichever SEC team gets ushered in...

As a consolation, I would love to pummel Boise in the Rose Bowl!!!

Picture-112.png

MU student section..... alot bigger than Nebraska's.

And the other 80% of that huge place?

Im just saying is not all "blue hairs". 110,000 people there and I think it will be loud especially if Nebraska is on that end of the field.

Of course it all depends what is on the line when this game happens. A&M was a death trap because Nebraska was a one loss team with a possible at large BCS berth on the line, A&M came into that game playing pretty good and crushed what was on the table for Nebraska.

You think it's faulty logic that Iowas returning defense will be strong, but that their offense will not be good enough to beat our defense without Stanzi. Clearly stating that I think they are losing a big piece of their offense with the loss of Stanzi? Faulty logic? I think not.

Im just saying is not all "blue hairs". 110,000 people there and I think it will be loud especially if Nebraska is on that end of the field.

Of course it all depends what is on the line when this game happens. A&M was a death trap because Nebraska was a one loss team with a possible at large BCS berth on the line, A&M came into that game playing pretty good and crushed what was on the table for Nebraska.

I agree it will be loud, 110,000 people can do that. Yes a lot canbe on the table for this game(especially here in the nearer future I believe). However, my thing is that Kyle Field is always notoriously loud. There are tons of Cadets at every game, and you don't have yell leaders and get the nickname of the 13th Man for no reason. Besides have you ever been there when they get that place swaying? It is just mind blowing. Maybe it is a personal thing, but I think Kyle Field is more intimidating than UM.

I agree it will be loud, 110,000 people can do that. Yes a lot canbe on the table for this game(especially here in the nearer future I believe). However, my thing is that Kyle Field is always notoriously loud. There are tons of Cadets at every game, and you don't have yell leaders and get the nickname of the 13th Man for no reason. Besides have you ever been there when they get that place swaying? It is just mind blowing. Maybe it is a personal thing, but I think Kyle Field is more intimidating than UM.

12th man, Paul, 12th man. -1 for you sir :corndance

12th man, Paul, 12th man. -1 for you sir :corndance

WOrking on a bump there Po, but yes you arse ya got me. But I am pretty sure Shawn Watson has you......wrapped around his little finger :wacko:

• Fire 1