First two games

nepolo7

I,m Assuming the First Game is a regional game? I was looking online at direct tv's channle guide and it has Penn state schedulded Saturday in the time slot that we play. At least i,m Hopeing it is a regional game other wise i will have some ticked off friends that are coming to my place to watch the game as they dont have cable

It will be on one of the overflow channels.

Overflow channles? i thought there was only one Btn on channle 610? I,m still new to the lineup tho

Its the next few channels, before and after ch 610

I,m Assuming the First Game is a regional game? I was looking online at direct tv's channle guide and it has Penn state schedulded Saturday in the time slot that we play. At least i,m Hopeing it is a regional game other wise i will have some ticked off friends that are coming to my place to watch the game as they dont have cable

It will be on one of the overflow channels.

Overflow channles? i thought there was only one Btn on channle 610? I,m still new to the lineup tho

Yeah when they have more than one game playing at a time, they will have overflow stations that will show the other games. I think on Directv they are like 609, 611, 612, and 615. You'll see them when the game is on.

I hate to be a dick but holy hell how have people who don't understand this lived as long as they have? Please tell me you don't have a butler who reminds you to eat and how to wipe you're own ares! OMG, I can't take these threads anymore. Someone chop my d!ck off so I am unable to have children who are forced to grow up in this society.